Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

i’m not mad at the Miz thing. Drew’s reign was getting stale and it needed to be shaken up. is this the direction i would have gone? probably not but i’m open to see what they have planned. there’s a decent handful of routes they can go here involving Sheamus and Lashley and maybe even Keef.

also, i’m officially forbidding Asuka from losing the title until she has at least a few months of not being a supporting character. she’s *censored*ing Women’s champion and i have to remind myself of that which isn’t good. i don’t even remember what she was doing before Charlotte came back and at this point i’m pretty sure that’s the Mania match. cautiously optimistic Asuka wins this time but honestly it’s Charlotte i wouldn’t be surprised if she wins it so we can do some more lame horsewomen shit. 

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I was hoping to see.

Just realized there weren't a women's chamber this year. I feel like they could've done one for the tag titles...Nia/Shayna, Charlotte/Asuka, Lana/Naomi, Dakota/Gonzalez, Riott Squad, Natalya/Tamina.

Also, every review or something I've heard...am I the only one who heard beforehand that the Roman match was right after??? It wasn't a secret lol

^ yeah Heyman said the night it was announced that the winner of the Chamber would face Reigns on the spot... but then WWE themselves didn't make it clear enough, they just said winner will face Reigns on the same night.

5 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

I wish it was only one Chamber match for the event. Same goes for HIAC and TLC. Although in an ideal world these PPVs would not exist.

YES. I hate how meaningless they all feel. I miss when HiaC ended violent feuds, or the Chamber was pulled out because the title scene was in chaos.

Archived