Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some *censored*ery is def happening in the end. Id Edge made his dexision, they would leave it until the end.

I'm not totally convinced Edge chose Roman either. Edge did owe him a spear... so, if he chose Drew, they got that out of the way and concluded that story. Edge doing a swerve would also be a very Edge thing to do. 

And they really did go overboard without Edge explicitly saying it. Fireworks, Cole acting like it's confirmed due to the pointing... it just seems like a very WWE thing to do lol

Just now, AONO. said:

Some *censored*ery is def happening in the end. Id Edge made his dexision, they would leave it until the end.

I'm not totally convinced Edge chose Roman either. Edge did owe him a spear... so, if he chose Drew, they got that out of the way and concluded that story. Edge doing a swerve would also be a very Edge thing to do. 

And they really did go overboard without Edge explicitly saying it. Fireworks, Cole acting like it's confirmed due to the pointing... it just seems like a very WWE thing to do lol

Lmao it’s not that deep. He was always facing Roman. 

26 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Bobby Lashley wins a title shot on Raw for the wwe championship, beats Drew at WM and has a dominant reign but turns face by summer and faces Brock Lesnar at Summerslam

I like this

Archived