Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Conundrum said:

Quick question about this Peacock thing, do WWE Network subscribers automatically get grandfathered into it or do I have to sign up for a new membership on Peacock? Also, how much does it cost in Peacock?

Yes you get transferred over. $5 for the network with ads. $10 for the network without 

5 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Wait why is everyone in here mad? 

Besides the #SpeakingOut stuff, booking wise...they can't really bring up how Riddle is a pothead so in his segments he just comes off as an annoying dumbass. Even bothering other babyfaces. Plus I'm pretty sure Lashley has beat his ass pretty much every week in this feud and now he gets this random win against someone not originally in the match. Plus, I'd imagine most would've liked to see Keith Lee win possibly if he wasn't hurt. Which I'm not even sure if he is.

2 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Why’s it dumb 

Have you not read my bitching in this thread? lol

Its dumb because Riddle didn't pin Lashley. They made him a fraudulent champion. It's weak win for a babyface. You want to be champion? Then beat the champ, not this shit where you can pin the other guy. Io is a weak champ, too, because she did same shit.

2 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Besides the #SpeakingOut stuff, booking wise...they can't really bring up how Riddle is a pothead so in his segments he just comes off as an annoying dumbass. Even bothering other babyfaces. Plus I'm pretty sure Lashley has beat his ass pretty much every week in this feud and now he gets this random win against someone not originally in the match. Plus, I'd imagine most would've liked to see Keith Lee win possibly if he wasn't hurt. Which I'm not even sure if he is.

Oh that’s true. I don’t watch Raw so I don’t see the week to week horrible booking of WWE anymore lol. I just hear podcasts bitch about it. But from what I’ve seen on Raw, yeah they’ve handled Riddle horribly. 

Just now, PaperThinWalls said:

Have you not read my bitching in this thread? lol

Its dumb because Riddle didn't pin Lashley. They made him a fraudulent champion. It's weak win for a babyface. You want to be champion? Then beat the champ, not this shit where you can pin the other guy. Io is a weak champ, too, because she did same shit.

No I haven’t. I don’t frequent the forums anymore honestly. 

As much as I'd like to see Sasha and Bianca win, there's no heat in their feud right now as they're both babyfaces. So some shenanigans need to happen here.

Plus, I need to see Dakota get her revenge on Shayna and Nia. ???

5 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

So current subscribers transfer over but have to pay $10 for no ads. We shouldn't have to pay $5 without ads if already a subscriber 

Peacock costs $4.99 with ads. And $9.99 without ads. When your Network sub is transferred over, you will be paying the same price you pay now (WWE Network is $9.99 already). You'll be getting all of the Peacock content, plus the WWE Network content for the price of $9.99. It's a good deal. Why are you complaining? Lol.

4 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

As much as I'd like to see Sasha and Bianca win, there's no heat in their feud right now as they're both babyfaces. So some shenanigans need to happen here.

Plus, I need to see Dakota get her revenge on Shayna and Nia. ???

I want that to happen. I desperately wanted Kai to dethrone Shayna in NXT. 

Archived