Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EJ! said:

be honest, man. what the hell would Edge do with Drew? there’s absolutely nothing there. Reigns is the best heel in the company and quite honestly the best boss battle for Edge. this was a layup of a decision.

Sheamus might be Drew’s opponent if they can stretch it which i think they could.

a quest for the last run/championship. Drew wouldn't even have to be a full fledged heel. Not sure who wouldcare for a Drew vs Sheamus at WM that's a filler feud at best for any other PPV. 

This way you are basically putting everything on SD while neglecting RAW. 

Just now, AONO. said:

a quest for the last run/championship. Drew wouldn't even have to be a full fledged heel. Not sure who wouldcare for a Drew vs Sheamus at WM that's a filler feud at best for any other PPV. 

This way you are basically putting everything on SD while neglecting RAW. 

that’s just something they have to figure out. but if you chance to build towards Roman vs Edge at Mania when they’re both red hot and the storytelling is easy as pie then you take that chance and you don’t think twice. besides RAW has dominated Mania main events all the time, Drew was the main event last year. i don’t even remember what happened on Smackdown.

3 minutes ago, EJ! said:

that’s just something they have to figure out. but if you chance to build towards Roman vs Edge at Mania when they’re both red hot and the storytelling is easy as pie then you take that chance and you don’t think twice. besides RAW has dominated Mania main events all the time, Drew was the main event last year. i don’t even remember what happened on Smackdown.

Braun vs Oldberg...

But that's the thing Edge would be hot no matter what he did, especially as the RR winner.

Oh well...

Archived