Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

IPsmCqX.png?1
Date: 21 February 2021, 7 PMET/4 PMPT
Venue: WWE Thunderdome (Tropicana Field)
Theme(s): The Pretty Reckless - "And So It Went"

Universal Championship Match
Singles Match
Roman Reigns (c) vs. TBA (Winner of Elimination Chamber Match)
8MpVLhT.jpg

Universal Championship #1 Contender's Match
Elimination Chamber Match (Winner challenges Roman Reigns (c) immediately after)
Kevin Owens vs. Jey Uso vs. King Corbin vs. Sami Zayn vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Cesaro
bQ6N4x9.jpg

WWE Championship Match
Elimination Chamber Match
Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. AJ Styles vs. Kofi Kingston
fgrCD8K.jpg

United States Championship Match
Triple Threat Match
Riddle vs. Bobby Lashley (c) (w/ MVP) vs. John Morrison
SL4C52Z.png

WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Match
Tag Team Match
Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (c) vs. SmackDown Women's Champion Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair
oYTuczT.jpg

Kickoff Match
Fatal 4-Way Match (Winner enters Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship)
Ricochet vs. Mustafa Ali vs. John Morrison vs. Elias
T5VKDsR.png

• Jmerc pinned this topic
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/5/2021 at 5:55 PM, Jmerc said:
WWE Championship Match
Elimination Chamber Match
Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. AJ Styles vs. The Miz
uN3dYhj.jpg

RAW Women's Championship Match
Singles Match
Asuka (c) vs. Lacey Evans (w/ Ric Flair)
vBb4QOo.jpg

On 2/6/2021 at 9:08 AM, Oresama said:

I'm still waiting for a six-man tag Chamber Match. It should've been The Wyatt Family vs. The Shield.

The match turned out to be a classic but *Censored* I remember wanting that pretty bad too. First match I revisited after Brodie passed too.

Ok, I don't watch RAW regularly but that Chamber feels like the weirdest freaking lineup.

Isn't Jeff Hardy kinda toiling around in midcard? Dude had a lame showing in the Rumble.

Miz has MitB, why would he even wanna be in this?

AJ and Randy are ok, but Orton had such a long program with Drew recently that his involvement is kinda bleh.

I dunno, just feels like a really weird lineup, and not in a good way. They could've replaced Miz with Morrison and Hardy with Lee/Riddle just to have some more fun with the participants?

Surely the smart money was on Drew vs Sheamus 1v1 instead, anyway? Chamber could've gone to the US or Womens belt instead.

1 hour ago, Counting Lights said:

Ok, I don't watch RAW regularly but that Chamber feels like the weirdest freaking lineup.

They just put it former WWE champions, that's all lol

6 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Surely the smart money was on Drew vs Sheamus 1v1 instead, anyway? Chamber could've gone to the US or Womens belt instead.

Like I've seen someone else post in another thread, Drew vs. Sheamus one-on-one will probably happen at Fast Lane.

In recent years, they've tended to have two chamber matches, one for the men and one for the women, so my guess is that there'll be a chamber match for the Smackdown women's title as well.

I like the graphics, but something more "brutal" and raw would have been neat.
I miss that they promote the chamber as something that could end careers and stuff, they have taken a lot away from so many match types, really sad sometimes.

Outside of The miz, the chamber looks neat.
Hardy can be used as ragdoll, orton is always fine, sheamus and Mcintyre are the hard hitters...but the miz?
Us title match looks neat too.

Was hoping for a Singles match with sheamus and mcintyre, but if they focus on their feud in that chamber, have them brawl etc, it would be fine.
Building it up for Fastlane(is that the next ppv?) and then have there a "final" brutal match before the RTWM.
That way they could have used the chamber to build up a new no1 contender.

Hopefully there is a Women chamber match, for the no1 contender?
I think its safe to say Bianca will choose sasha...or at least i hope that.
So that leaves us with Asuka who has no opponent after beating lacey.

Dont know if people already said that, but there is no "young" guy in the chamber...thats a bit sad.
The Youngest is mcinytre and he is the only one under 40.

12 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

They just put it former WWE champions, that's all lol

I guess it's just that the whole thing screams "been there done that". They've been pretty good about making Chamber matches have that one or two wildcard type participants, and this one....doesn't, really. At most Miz with MitB, but overall it's just a really boring lineup.

Universal Championship #1 Contender's Match
Elimination Chamber Match (Winner challenges Roman Reigns (c) immediately after)
Kevin Owens vs. Jey Uso vs. King Corbin vs. Sami Zayn vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Cesaro
bQ6N4x9.jpg

KO and Sami in the same match ?

I actually think Jey is the dark horse to win this.

Shinsuke should definitely be in over Corbin. Hopefully next week they bring up that Shinsuke basically won that Gauntlet match on SD til Roman got involved. Pearce could set up a match between Shinsuke and Corbin since he wasn't even the one who got the pin to qualify in that tag match with Sami.

Archived