Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rekka_No_Ryo

If Create A Finisher Returned In A Future Game..

A more user friendly version of the old Endorphin program would be cool, or bring back the old version (with better fitting animations) as an "easy" version and a full on animating system as an "advanced" version. You know there'd be some users out there who would master the advanced version.

That feature was vastly underrated  just need to be polished some more but that was the first game I was able to make it the most accurate version of Angel weights I would like to upgrade it and not and make it more than just finishers you can make any move you can go into any spot

I’d love to see create a finisher and I’m sure they can do much better with modern tech. I mean, Fire Pro has a move creator of sorts. Maybe 2k can emulate that mode and perfect it. I’d really like to see create a move more specifically that can be used as signatures and finishers and can create submissions, etc.

16 minutes ago, Exorcism said:

I’d love to see create a finisher and I’m sure they can do much better with modern tech. I mean, Fire Pro has a move creator of sorts. Maybe 2k can emulate that mode and perfect it. I’d really like to see create a move more specifically that can be used as signatures and finishers and can create submissions, etc.

Ehh, I think the comparison between Fire Pro and WWE is important there. Fire Pro has a good move creator, but all its moves are entirely sprite based. There's no fluidity or jank you need to worry about there, in comparison to flowing mocap.