If Create A Finisher Returned In A Future Game..

Rekka_No_Ryo

A more user friendly version of the old Endorphin program would be cool, or bring back the old version (with better fitting animations) as an "easy" version and a full on animating system as an "advanced" version. You know there'd be some users out there who would master the advanced version.

• 1 month later...

That feature was vastly underrated  just need to be polished some more but that was the first game I was able to make it the most accurate version of Angel weights I would like to upgrade it and not and make it more than just finishers you can make any move you can go into any spot

• 3 weeks later...

I’d love to see create a finisher and I’m sure they can do much better with modern tech. I mean, Fire Pro has a move creator of sorts. Maybe 2k can emulate that mode and perfect it. I’d really like to see create a move more specifically that can be used as signatures and finishers and can create submissions, etc.

16 minutes ago, Exorcism said:

I’d love to see create a finisher and I’m sure they can do much better with modern tech. I mean, Fire Pro has a move creator of sorts. Maybe 2k can emulate that mode and perfect it. I’d really like to see create a move more specifically that can be used as signatures and finishers and can create submissions, etc.

Ehh, I think the comparison between Fire Pro and WWE is important there. Fire Pro has a good move creator, but all its moves are entirely sprite based. There's no fluidity or jank you need to worry about there, in comparison to flowing mocap.

• 1 month later...

I dunno. I want the AEW game to have ALL the modes, but it’s an entirely new product, meaning the first game will probably be bare bones and just Exhibition, Online, Story mode, Create a wrestler mode, and maybe another thing or two. I’m not expecting much from their first time out the gate with a completely new product built from scratch.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was never a fan of Create A Finisher.

"Oh what's that? You want the Angel's Wings in the game? Well we'll animate it, but break it up into chunks so you can "create" it yourself and have it look choppy".

The better logic is they make a real animation and it can have Pin Combos and the Directional Throw trait if necessary, as well as looking smooth.

Fire Pro's Move Craft tool is amazing because it's just a more User Friendly version of what the Devs actually use; you can't really replicate that in the WWE games because they use Motion Capture technology instead of assigning sprites different coordinates and such. 

On 7/19/2021 at 7:48 AM, TheNoOneM1 said:

I was never a fan of Create A Finisher.

"Oh what's that? You want the Angel's Wings in the game? Well we'll animate it, but break it up into chunks so you can "create" it yourself and have it look choppy".

The better logic is they make a real animation and it can have Pin Combos and the Directional Throw trait if necessary, as well as looking smooth.

Fire Pro's Move Craft tool is amazing because it's just a more User Friendly version of what the Devs actually use; you can't really replicate that in the WWE games because they use Motion Capture technology instead of assigning sprites different coordinates and such. 

Actually angel wings and crate adventure was actually pretty smooth plus you could put in Christopher Daniels praying talked before you did the move which was excellent when you're making a secondary finisher

Archived