Official NXT TakeOver: Vengeance Day Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Jmerc said:

I didn't really like the Triple Threat Match ? 

Give me Io vs. Xia 

Table botch aside, I feel like it's Toni's time to win the belt and Io's time to get the call up. Rhea needs to be on the main roster, too. So does Aliyah. If it isn't Toni, I don't see anyone who should be taking it from Io. Maybe Taya, but we don't know if they're gonna treat her like that big a deal early on.

3 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Table botch aside, I feel like it's Toni's time to win the belt and Io's time to get the call up. Rhea needs to be on the main roster, too. So does Aliyah. If it isn't Toni, I don't see anyone who should be taking it from Io. Maybe Taya, but we don't know if they're gonna treat her like that big a deal early on.

??? what!? 

5 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Theres a reason for that.

Not necessarily. I can name a number of girls who got called up before they should have. At some point you have to call them up and see if there's really anything there whatsoever or it's time to let them go "find themself" and come back when they're ready. I was also talking about pushing Xia Li a year or so ago and got told no because she sucks. lol. Now look at her.  I don't go just by how someone is portrayed on television at the time.

9 hours ago, Jmerc said:

I didn't really like the Triple Threat Match ? 

Give me Io vs. Xia 

The finish was so stupid and implausible. The ref not counting the pin because he was waiting for Io to do a ridiculous moonsault out of nowhere spot that somehow the women couldn’t see coming.

Finally a huge win for Dakota. I hope they achieve more things together before the inevitable implosion happens, as I'm sure the team was doomed from the moment Raquel got her big moment back at Wargames. I bet at some point she will seek solo glory and turn on Dakota, making her the lovely face Dakota again.

Archived