Wrestling Empire (Nintendo Switch + Mobile)

Guest Fight Me.

I've been playing it since launch. Reviews are pretty harsh towards it...but, I feel like they miss the point. I'm killing hours just unlocking and renaming the wrestlers. On top of that, the things that can happen in story mode are hilarious, like you said. My first attempt at a career was with a Kenny Omega character that I custom built. I was still figuring out how to play, and I basically accomplished nothing. After something pathetic (maybe like 13 weeks), I had been paralyzed and had to retire. Lol. Then I started a career with Viscera of all people, and I've been unstoppable. Multiple time tag champion in several companies, and Heavyweight champion in Lucha. I'm trying to get to Japan now. Most of the guys that I need to unlock are there.

My first match with my brother, we just tried to have a 2 out of 3 falls match but we also picked an invasion storyline. We did not know about 30 wrestlers were going to come out and be apart of our match. We also set weapons on max...it was just half an hour of madness. :lol:

Ah yes, Mdickie games...what fun they are, the more people you play with. XD

Saw a few reviews and while i understand where they are coming from, many reviewers dont seem to take in account the circumstances and all.
They give indy games, simplistic games a lot of leash but here they seem to be incredible harsh.

The Mdickie games were never meant to define wrestling games or so.
They are created by literally one person to be dumb fun...and on that they never failed.

Sadly currently im not able to get this since i dont have a switch.
Im hoping he makes enough money to port this to the PS4-ps5, i would gladly pay money to support him.
They may not be the greatest wrestling games ever, but there is a lot of thought put in developing them, and they are hilariously funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived