Which wrestler Stephanie was completely wrong about?

iknownothingsir

A more controversial subject would be wrestlers that Vince McMahon was wrong about, because I’ve made the argument that he has never been wrong about a wrestler’s place on the card. Ever. It’s a freakish eye for talent. You can make the argument that maybe Roman was pushed too quickly, but who else would it have been? And where else on the card was Roman gonna be? Midcarder? Nah.

13 hours ago, A N T I - said:

A more controversial subject would be wrestlers that Vince McMahon was wrong about, because I’ve made the argument that he has never been wrong about a wrestler’s place on the card. Ever. It’s a freakish eye for talent. You can make the argument that maybe Roman was pushed too quickly, but who else would it have been? And where else on the card was Roman gonna be? Midcarder? Nah.

That is a controversal subject.
Because i do think he was wrong plenty of times...Daniel Bryan being a good example.

And you cant forget that Vince often forces people down the Midcard.
Rusev for example or Cesaro who both were once so over that they took their shirts out of the shops so they could act like Reigns was top seller.
They silenced the rusev day chants, the cesaro section signs etc.

In the WWE its not who is the most talented, its who Vince wants in the spot...it is as simple as that.
If they deserve it or not, doesnt matter.

I mean as much as i like Jinder Mahal, he would never in a million years would have gotten the title if not for trying to build the wwes brand in india.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived