WWE 2K22 Moves Wishlist

CROSS-Out

16 hours ago, BrandonX said:

I'd like to see the cross rhodes reanimated with a proper pin animation. We got like a million rolling cutters in the last two years and they're all outward rolling cutters for some reason.

Oh god yes, a straightforward rolling cutter without any twists or forearm into the back or taunts.
Simply one where he grabs the opponent from behind, and does the move...with pin.
I think we will probably get a new one because of damian priest, but you never can have enough rolling cutters.

I would in general want to have every move have a pin animation with it, or a complete system where you can pin the opponent after a move instead of the wrestler getting up before pressing the button so that he goes down to pin the opponent.
It takes a bit away from the ingame flow.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I can't find a video of it at the moment but back in TNA, Ron Killings (R-Truth) used to on rare occasion use a diving version of his corkscrew axe kick. I would love to get that move in since a famouser just isn't the same.

EDIT: Found one. 

I dont know if this would be a move or a select able ability, but something like what Bazler does, where you lock in the submission till they pass out or one of the "submission magician" moves from nowhere.  Also the catching the foot into the grape vine ankle lock like was in past games. I forget which version you had to give to someone for it to be able to do this.

51 minutes ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

bring back I believe it was the pedigree that was in the game where HHH did it on a jobber but he botched it and looked like he killed the poor schmuck..

I think I know what you're talking about and I doubt there's anyone insane enough to mocap that, lol.

Although a lot of them were silly, I hope they keep ALL of the new moves and DLC moves from 2k19 and 2k20.

I’d also like to see a Rick Rude kneeling pile driver if it can be hand animated or done safely.

Another cool move I’d like to see is the Avalanche gut buster used a lot by some wrestlers in WCW.

16 minutes ago, Exorcism said:

Although a lot of them were silly, I hope they keep ALL of the new moves and DLC moves from 2k19 and 2k20.

I’d also like to see a Rick Rude kneeling pile driver if it can be hand animated or done safely.

Another cool move I’d like to see is the middle rope gut buster used a lot by some wrestlers in WCW.

This might be the safest Ganso Bomb i've ever seen. Holds him higher up than normal so that they don't hit the mat at the same time, and then uses his legs to let Warrior slide to the ground safer.

2 hours ago, A N T I - said:

There’s a topic on the 2K forums for moves too. I don’t think we have to worry. A certain someone resurfaced on Reddit recently so I’d imagine he’s watching and waiting until he can say more.

.. Is it Ghandi?

Archived