WWE 2K22 Moves Wishlist

CROSS-Out

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't get into the indie scene until after his time had passed but everything I see of the guy is awesome.

A move I mentioned before and REALLY want, as I've become a huge fan of Takagi's, The Last Of The Dragon

Only with actual physics and not weird turns that would immediately snap the users spine in half, and then end while still at the apex and float down like a feather.

I dunno, brother. We're supposed to have come a long way, as opposed to the regression that's happened ever since 2K officially took the reins. I think your memory of what CAF was is nothing like it would've been today if they kept working on it this whole time.  What's that one guy say... "Never remove, only improve". Someone would've created that move the second they saw it. I'm almost sure I'm gonna see it on my Twitter feed that someone created it for Fire Pro, and these 2K games are supposed to be the cutting edge of wrestling games. 2K22 is gonna be a real 'put up or shut up' moment for them.

I mean, I stand by that phrase I created. I just meant that it was awful back in the day and if they're gonna bring it back, gotta do it right; cuz I straight up stopped using CAF eventually because of how awful it all looked.

It just became too limited for me, after awhile. Here I was, ready to see how much more they expanded upon this feature, only to discover they'd removed it completely. I didn't use it a lot....only when something was missing from a wrestler's moveset that I could actually make in the mode....but who am I to tell the thousands upon thousands of people they're wrong when they refer to CAF as one of the most beloved features in series history? They're right. It was fun and great to have available. I hope a refined version of it finds it's way back into these games. Fire Pro is already doing custom finishers/moves and custom music. I'm just tired of the excuses as to why WWE games are so behind where they should be, y'know?

On 1/21/2021 at 5:55 PM, A N T I - said:

We already know a certain someone lurks here every now and again. He started the moves topic last year so I have to think he will find this topic of interest. 

His page says he hasn't been on since november (hopefully COVID didn't get him), but he could be stalking without being logged in, for sure.

I won't be surprised if we don't hear anything about the game (or from anyone to do with the game) until the shareholder meeting where WWE officially announces that there'll be a game. It's tough to have patience considering what we got with 2K20 for our patience, but it is what it is......I'm sure he's around somewhere....lurking....from the shadows...shaking and baking...

Apron running somersault plancha:

I think even Kevin Owens does it. Surprised it hasn't made it in yet.

So many cool moves.

I do remember one move i would love to have back, and that is the running yakuza kick.
That one was so cool animated back in the day.
We have one in 2k20 but that one isnt a running yakuza kick.

A few more shinning wizards would be neat too.

More chops too but i think with walter in the wwe, we get a few.

Some more kneeling moves would be neat, the wakeup taunt could bring people into this kneeling position...that way you could add some as finishers.
The running big boot to a kneeling opponent looks vicious...and i would love to have a Discus lariat, elbow or a hard chop to the back of the head from that position.

Of course also even more ddt and suplex version would always be neat, those are standard moves that spice up any match imo.

I know its not likely considering just how difficult a move it is to do safely, but a Kawada Driver would be nice. Styles used to use it on the indies while in bullet club, called it Hollowpoint.

2 hours ago, BrandonX said:

I know its not likely considering just how difficult a move it is to do safely, but a Kawada Driver would be nice. Styles used to use it on the indies while in bullet club, called it Hollowpoint.

Oh man, i will probably never forget how cool the one from No Mercy looked...such a sweet animation.
Looked so dangerous on  a chair or the steps...oh man now im getting hungry for some sweet no mercy action.
That would be a sweet move to have, for safety sake they could animate it by hand.

Would love a simple Muscle Buster from the front, a spiking DDT, a few more piledrivers(maybe the one dreamer once gave to RVD).

I'd like to see the cross rhodes reanimated with a proper pin animation. We got like a million rolling cutters in the last two years and they're all outward rolling cutters for some reason.

Archived