WWE 2K22 Moves Wishlist

CROSS-Out

Since its more or less deader than disco (and deader than Disco Inferno's morals), I figured we might as well chat about stuff we hope to see in 2K22 OTHER than bug fixes. SO.. moves. Anyone wanna mention moves they hope to see?

I'll start, I'd love to see the Cobra Twist Bomb (flipping over or falling back, either variation works for me) make it in. Love that move.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

All of the moves/taunts from 20 in, including the DLC like The Divine Move, ect.. also keep the payback effects, even the non wrestling related ones as they do fit certian wrestlers.

That shouldnt even be a question, there are a lot of good new moves in 2k20...but they would need to adjust the speed, some animations are way too fast.

Other than that, i really couldnt say what moves i would want.
As always i would like more variations of every move, making them all a pin combo move etc.
Its always the same pretty much, more from everything.

More taunts, moves, more entrance animations(especially championship entrances) etc.

Joshis commonly have a different style of scoop slam to what we're used to seeing elsewhere. They apply a sort of front facelock position (as if they're about to do a vertical suplex) as the starting point to their scoop slams. Not sure if the Japanese women in WWE still do it this way, but it would definitely come in handy.

AjarUnselfishArcherfish-size_restricted.
MariaBodySlam.gif?zoom=2&fit=299,164&ssl

Almost less of a scoop slam and more of a standing michinoku driver.

There's some finishers in AEW i'd love to see make it in. I can't remember the users name but one was a move I've wanted in for a long time, where they apply a double underhook and bring them up onto their shoulder, then flip em forward and sit down ending it in a facebuster.

Or how about El Phantasmo's finisher, or Shingo Takagi's.  Or a sit-out crucifix bomb that doesn't have some idiotic head shake in the pin.

Shooting star headbutt, shooting star legdrop, shooting star stomp, shooting star senton, cannon ball leg drop, creeping death, Mutoh style shining wizard, tiger flowsion, pole shift, pole shift flowsion, diamondhead,, go flasher, black crush, Fenix's modified kinniku buster, a new package piledriver with a pin would be nice, Ryusuke Taguchi's Dodon The End, Paroxysm, a new headlock driver we can actually use as a finisher and doesn't look stupid, redo the os-cutter (preferably while making in-side springboards usable as finishers), 720 DDT, double team powerbomb lungblower.

1 minute ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

I made most of those Brandon with CAF. I miss that soooooo much.

Thing is that while you could make a lot of them using it, they very rarely looked any good. Its why I keep saying that if they bring CAF back, they need to do it properly and not like it was before.

6 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

SUGI's Blazing Arrow is my dream finisher for these games. I've been requesting it for years. Basically a tightrope Coast To Coast.

That move is sick, hell yeah.

14 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

For this who don't know what I mean by the cobra twist bomb in the OP, here's a video.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DefenselessDigitalBluefish-mobile.mp4

Yeah I was thinking "Doesn't Session Moth Martina do that?" then I saw her at the end. Definitely a cool move and welcomed addition, seeing it's one of the moves I was missing in filling out her moveset. Had to use a regular Crucifix pin as her finisher..

7 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Yeah I was thinking "Doesn't Session Moth Martina do that?" then I saw her at the end. Definitely a cool move and welcomed addition, seeing it's one of the moves I was missing in filling out her moveset. Had to use a regular Crucifix pin as her signature..

I'm honestly fine with getting either the flip over or pull back variation but I would love to get both, since one is more of a technical move and the other is more of a power move.

Okay, you guys posted a few super cool moves that definitly should be mentioned, those look really cool.

5 hours ago, BrandonX said:

Thing is that while you could make a lot of them using it, they very rarely looked any good. Its why I keep saying that if they bring CAF back, they need to do it properly and not like it was before.

I liked the CAF, but the transitions were often really noticeable.
Its a neat idea, but when i look at a lot of the transition problems the 2k games have, i dont need it unless they fix those.

I will never stop asking for the Berkocet.

Mad Scientist Bomb

Unreal

Impact Driver

Assault Driver (similar, but not the same as the OWA)

Graveyard Smash

And I can't find a video of it at the moment but Okada's spinning tombstone.

Archived