Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Edge as much as anybody else, but I wouldn't like him winning, I'd rather have someone younger, newer, hungrier to get the Rumble. Like for god's sakes, I just can't help but feel like most of the roster are just wasting their careers in there.

^ MOTY last year. Such a brilliant booked match. It's funny going back to last year's topic to see how sour some of you were during the Lesnar stuff. Also came upon this post as I flipped through the topic:

Id like to see Drew McIntyre face him, which is what Im guessing will happen (at least as of right now).

Lesnar being in the Rumble is intriguing to me since 1) its different, 2) the match-ups, and 3) if done a certain way, can make someone a big star.

^ Gee, I wonder who this smart, perceptive poster was??? :hqhq: 

45 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

^ MOTY last year. Such a brilliant booked match. It's funny going back to last year's topic to see how sour some of you were during the Lesnar stuff. Also came upon this post as I flipped through the topic:

I'll admit that I didn't like the match right away (because seriously, *censored* Lesnar), but it aged very very well for me and I came to really like it. Brock doing what he did basically insta-turned Drew into a huge deal the moment he got eliminated. Plus Edge's return is the GOAT Rumble surprise, and it ain't close.

My 5 predictions.

1. Cena returns and wins.

2. Brock returns and wins.

3. Goldberg loses his match with Drew then enters the Rumble and wins.

4. Punk(please don’t be mean to me :( )

5. The Rock returns and wins. 

This Royal Rumble is an interesting one honestly. The pandemic aside, I genuinely don’t know who I 100% expect to win. Daniel and The Fiend were heavily rumored to win at some point but ehh. Idk. I also wouldn’t be shocked if they gave it to Randy again. I can’t see them having Goldberg win and then Drew show up later to win the Rumble for his rematch. Idk. It’s all in the air. I definitely am intrigued this year though. 

I hate that there's a possibility of Brock returning and winning. I hate even more that we're somehow in a position where Brock vs Goldberg for the belt could happen AGAIN at Mania.

So, while I pray for that not to happen...

My top prediction is Bryan winning for the men, with Nakamura and Cesaro as dark horse picks.

For the women... I'm kinda thinking Bianca Belair, with Rhea Ripley as a solid option.

Crazy prediction time:

Jey Uso wins the mens rumble and faces Roman at mania.

By looking at the females on the main roster, there can't be more than 20-22 that can be in the rumble. So I expect to see a lot of female nxt members like Rhea,kacy,candice and Raquel to show up

Archived