Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

1 minute ago, A N T I - said:

It would be a good face vs face confrontation. Sasha could really make a star in Bianca if she won at Mania.

Idk. There wouldn’t enough heat/drama for WM if it was a true babyface vs babyface. Someone (very likely Sasha) would still end up being the heel, though.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Graeme Jones said:

Why hasn't Rambo, I mean Roman, changed his theme yet?! Jesus!

He said they've been working on it. He's been saying that since Clash of Champions so maybe they've all been bad lol

4 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Idk. There wouldn’t enough heat/drama for WM if it was a true babyface vs babyface. Someone (very likely Sasha) would still end up being the heel, though.

I think there would be massive drama, if maybe not heat, even though Sasha still sounds like a heel in most of her promos. Imagine it being split down the middle between Bianca fans and Sasha fans. That’s some Hogan/Warrior shit. I wouldn’t know who to root for but I know that it’s about time the 4HW start making the new generation of girls, so Bianca going over would be the endgame.

3 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

i think other than Bayley, all of the Horsewomen are pretty switchable. like their characters kinda lend themselves to being heelish without having to go too far in that direction. Sasha can heel it up while still being a face, kinda like Cena.

6 minutes ago, EJ! said:

i think other than Bayley, all of the Horsewomen are pretty switchable. like their characters kinda lend themselves to being heelish without having to go too far in that direction. Sasha can heel it up while still being a face, kinda like Cena.

See, I’m not a fan of that. I hate the Charlotte stuff where she flip flops constantly. I know it’s going to be Sasha being the one heeling (if that is the match) ,but I just don’t know if I want Sasha doing that right now. I guess we’ll see how it plays out.

1 minute ago, Fight Me. said:

You already know these screens getting destroyed when crowds come back.

It is been said when are they coming back? I heard something about WM having fans again, but I don't know if maybe earlier, or how many.

Just now, T-Hell said:

It is been said when are they coming back? I heard something about WM having fans again, but I don't know if maybe earlier, or how many.

I think they announced Mania will have some since it's a huge stadium. Football is already doing that I think and it's Florida so yeah they don't care lmao

Archived