Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EJ!

Brodie Lee has passed away

Love that.

Love street art in all its forms...and that looks like an inaccessible rooftop, which means it was probably a labor of love, and not something that anyone commissioned...not that it matters either way.

Disco has been an idiot long before that. 

Of the handful of times that I've listened to Konnan's podcast, Disco has been the reason I've tuned out every single time. 

8 hours ago, Generations said:

Disco has been an idiot long before that. 

Of the handful of times that I've listened to Konnan's podcast, Disco has been the reason I've tuned out every single time. 

I agree, the guys a complete tool. His podcast is infuriating to listen to, he just shouts over everybody with his idiotic opinions and the conversation goes nowhere. He puts himself over to no end like he was some big deal, he's f**king disco! 

During the 10 bell salute,Miro crying got to me. Watched the whole tribute show,cried like 4 times. Rest in power Jonathan Huber.

I actually didn't cry at all. I was expecting to...but I never did.

My eyes welled up a few times, but, I never outright cried. Probably because they did such a good job of making it a celebration of life, and not a sad affair.

That was probably the hardest tribute yet to get through (as far as emotions are concerned).

I feel really bad for Sami. Hope everyone will be okay. 

Got my shirt today. Not gonna be able to get one of Punk’s since other things popped up 😑 Wanted to help out more, but at least I was able to help out with getting the tribute tee

This shit it still surreal, tbh.

Like...you see a photo of him, and it's like "Oh...it's Brodie. Wonder when he's coming back to tv".

It still makes no sense.