Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EJ!

Brodie Lee has passed away

I'm freaking heart broken.

Like, how the hell did this happen.

He was finally in a company that respected his talent and getting showcased.... what the hell....

This is a shock to me. Brodie was one of my favorites. I remember seeing him in Chikara a few years ago. Apparently he had lung issues. Rest peacefully, Mr. Brodie Lee.

As you all may know...I've had my avy of Luke (Brodie) on here for years. I can't believe it. I'm in utter shock.

Oh my god.. I didn't believe it when my friend sent me this, I thought it was an awful joke. Holy shit..

I keep saying this but, I honestly cannot say it enough. Screw 2020, I hated this entire year. R.I.P, I had a feeling that another one would go with just a few days left but, I didn't think it would be another wrestling star, let alone Brodie.

Hopefully both AEW and WWE are planning ten bell salutes. The man deserves to be honoured.

What the f'n what?

I kept reading this thread hoping that it was some kind of work, but that post from his wife...just gutted.

RIP: Jon Huber

They showed him at ringside wearing a Dark Order mask during AEW Dark this past week. Commentary referred to him as Negative One.

oRt0L0G.jpg

Edited by Fight Me.