Brodie Lee has passed away

EJ!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been reading tributes or watching matches all day. Also a good time to revisit this, it's after the dog collar match so this might've been his last public appearance.

This too is worth checking out:

It hits so much harder the more stories about him come out.
He seemed like a genuinly good person who always had a good word for everyone, loved his family and the business so damn much.
The love the wrestling community has for this man, is incredible.

R.I.P.?

It's absolutely ridiculous to claim that we "deserve to know". And it really doesn't even matter at this point what the cause of death was. A great man is dead, and that is just a damn shame. I do wonder if it could have been covid, and they just got false negative results for some reason. I mean...it just seems so strange that he could be gone like that. "Lung disease", but not something that he was previously aware of...and not cancer? Everything about the abruptness that it came on, and the window of time that it lasted before he ultimately passed makes it sound like covid. For a while, it sounded like he had a preexisting lung problem that he struggled with throughout his life...but this statement by his wife paints a picture of them having no idea what he was ill with. I'm sure we'll learn more in due time (I hope we do, for the sake of closure). But...we definitely aren't owed that. If we never get that answer, it won't change what has happened.

Bruce Mitchell is a real piece of work. A great man died. He was someone's son, someone father, someone love of their life.

I hate how the media picks and probes everything. Let the family grieve and respect their privacy. This is why I hate modern day society. Everyone wants to know everything about something with out any moral decency whatsoever.

Let Amanda, and little Brodie and Nolan have their privacy. Wrestlers and fans alike are still trying to accept this as reality because to me personally, it doesn't seems real.

I know one thing is for sure: We're all gonna miss him, but his friends and more importantly, his family are going to miss him dearly. Brodies's passing has left a void that will never be filled.

Let the man be at peace.

Archived