Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins Welcome First child

.Nëro

WWE superstar Becky Lynch has given birth. The 33-year-old star and fellow wrestler Seth Rollins have welcomed their first child into the world and shared an adorable photo on social media. The proud mum posted a picture of the new parents with their baby dressed in a in a pink onesie and all holding hands as she revealed the happy news on Monday. Revealing the little tot’s name, she captioned the photo: ‘Welcome to the world Roux. You are the love of our lives. #andnew (sic)’

Fans flooded the post with messages of support after the couple’s new arrival.

The Irish wrestler stunned fans with her announcement back in May, which came after she and Seth revealed their engagement in August last year. She ended her 399-day run as Raw Women’s Champion when she gave up the title on Raw and passed it on to Asuka, just 49 days short of Trish Stratus’ record reign. Seth had recently hinted they were close to meeting their bundle of joy, as he revealed they were ‘going to be parents soon’. He told WWE’s YouTube channel: ‘She’s great. She’s doing really well. Our due date is fast approaching, which is crazy to think about. We’ll be parents here pretty soon.

Nero

EoqbsktWEAcrZ4a.jpg

Congrats! I’ve been a fan of them both for such a long time now. Rollins since Age of the Fall and I was saying WWE should hire “Rebecca Knox” on here back in like 2008. Don’t know em but I love them both and am so happy for their success and now this new chapter of their lives. 

Archived