WWE 2K20 Problems & Enquiry

highlander

I bought this game earlier this year and ran into problems. Would download caws and designs would not come through properly. And then unlocking stuff in the game which I am not good at. I can't do the tower, showcase and the other stuff you have to do so you can get thee stuff in the game. I ended up taking it off my xbox as I couldn't do what was needed. So I need to know before I decide to put it back onto my xbox is it possible to download a save on the game with everything unlocked or not. I don't know why they couldn't have done with the dlc and stuff like in 2k19 where you buy stuff and could use it straight away and none of this you have to unlock  stuff that you buy. As I say if someone can let me know if it's possible to get a save or not, thanks.

Ok thanks for answering this. I wish I never got the game as I lost nearly ninety quid just on the dlc and as i'm on benefit I couldn't really afford to lose that type of money. I don't know how I can get this closed if someone can do that for me please thank.

Archived