Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place to post it,but pwinsider reports that

Ring of Honor Women's World Champion Rok-C is among the talents taking part in the ongoing WWE tryouts in Orlando, Florida.  She was featured in a photo gallery of the tryouts on the WWE website.

Rok-C was signed to a Ring of Honor deal earlier in the year but with the company's shutdown, all contracted talents were given the blessing to pursue outside opportunities.  Depending on the talent, they will be released between the end of the year and March 2022.

Rok-C is slated to debut for MLW next month in Dallas.  

The 19-year old star was originally trained by WWE Hall of Famer Booker T.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, seemed obvious after Rok-C dropped the ROH Women's title on Impact to Deonna Purazzo. I think she should've had a little run there first before going, she's only 20. I wish her luck though if this is where she wants to go.

Credit pwinsider

Regarding departed aew evp

For those who have asked (and a LOT of you have), Cody Rhodes was not in Saudi Arabia for WWE today.

We have heard from someone who says they spotted him in Florida at the Orlando International Airport within the last hour. 

That syncs with a WWE source that told us on 2/15 that they believed Rhodes may be at the WWE Performance Center this weekend.  The next day, Justin Barrasso of Sports Ilustrated also reported Rhodes was expected at the PC to film promos this weekend.

So, if Rhodes was anywhere today for something WWE-related, it may have been Florida, but it was 100% not Saudi Arabia.

Rhodes and AEW announced this past Monday that he had exited the company, which he helped found.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Congrats. I wonder if she regrets not sticking with ROH now that TK bought em, but she's young enough to have a run there and come back if anything. Good luck to her.

Credit:pwinsider

Spoiler on a recent surpricing signing

Cody Rhodes has signed with WWE, multiple WWE sources have confirmed.  Rhodes inked his deal about 10-14 days ago.

The current plan is to have Rhodes debut Wrestlemania weekend with the early word among those in the company being that Rhodes will be on the Raw brand.