WWE Signings Thread

Guest Fight Me.

I thought it was funny that the Wrestlemania angle for Braun was him allowing himself to get bullied by Shane McMahon. Bringing him back and rehabbing his monster among men gimmick wouldn’t be the worst thing. Braun was enough of a draw that it was shocking to see them let him go.

Edited by A N T I -

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bronson sure, but Strowman...hell no.
The Dude still tries to make CYN a thing and is so childish about it all.
The industry doesnt need those wannabe tough dudes anymore.

Everything that could be done with him, was done...if you need bigger dudes, they are found everywhere and are better than him.

credit: pwinsider

At least he's already in the wwe2k22 game

Former WWE Universal Champion Braun Strowman is returning to World Wrestling Entertainment, PWInsider.com has learned.  Multiple WWE sources confirmed this morning Strowman will be at this Monday's Raw in Kansas City

I think people who don’t follow social media, namely Twitter, or the dirt sheets and haven’t seen Braun in a while are gonna be super happy he’s back. I’m travelling pretty soon, and where I’m going there’s a CYN show going on in a few days time, and I almost thought about going just to see Braun up close, so his drawing power is still there if you ask me. They can make him a special attraction like they were going to. I thought his Last Man Standing match against Lashley was great.

7 hours ago, A N T I - said:

I think people who don’t follow social media, namely Twitter, or the dirt sheets and haven’t seen Braun in a while are gonna be super happy he’s back. I’m travelling pretty soon, and where I’m going there’s a CYN show going on in a few days time, and I almost thought about going just to see Braun up close, so his drawing power is still there if you ask me. They can make him a special attraction like they were going to. I thought his Last Man Standing match against Lashley was great.

That i guess goes for most.
If you dont really follow wrestling social media, you miss out quite a lot...much negativity and all.
So i can see casuals and WWE hardcores being happy if he shows up.

I just never saw the big deal and things got only worse when it came to him in terms of my opinion.
So i dont really see the hype or want him back...but it would be nice for those who do.

• 3 weeks later...

Credit:pwinsider 

Gabe Sapolsky is back with World Wrestling Entertainment, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple WWE sources. 

PWInsider.com is told that Sapolsky will be working on creative but we have not confirmed whether it is for the main roster or he is returning to WWE NXT.  Sapolsky is the latest member of the Triple H regime who was let go back in January 2022 to officially return to the company, following Ryan Katz and Road Dogg.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if Jacob Fatus is gearing up for a WWE signing soon. Seems to be booked in a number of title defenses lately, and retweeted some Usos/Reigns stuff. Just speculation. But...it would be pretty cool if true.

Ignore this. I don't know how to delete it.

Edited by Generations

Credit: pwinsider 

POTENTIAL SPOILER ON BIG WWE RETURN
by Mike Johnson @ 1:06 PM on 10/10/2022

The Good Brothers, Luke/Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson are believed to be WWE-bound, multiple sources within the company have told PWInsider.com.    The belief among several in the company that the former WWE, IWGP and Impact Wrestling Tag Team Champions will be returning to the Raw brand as soon as this month, which likely means a return to their old alliance with AJ Styles

anybody else hoping Trips gets Bandido to go to WWE over AEW? Tony is just full on hoarding right now and i don’t wanna see Bandido lost in the shuffle. feel like with WWE’s emphasis on characters, they would really lean into the outlaw stuff in a way that would make him a big star quickly.

• 4 weeks later...

With Nick Aldis parting ways with NWA, Triple H would be stupid to not already be knocking on his door. Huge top talent. - You have to imagine he will sign with either WWE or AEW...and I honestly just see WWE as the more logical choice, given all the recent drama and questionable booking decisions in AEW...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure where he'll fit in

Credit:pwinsider 

Former Impact Wrestling Champion

Eric Young, 42

, is returning to World Wrestling Entertainment, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

Edited by glennsoe