• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

He worked on Sasha vs. Liv, which was fun.

Heard Ariya Daivari is the other name trying out as a producer.

Edited by Fight Me.

I'm surprised Axel just didn't do anything after WWE. He struck me as a "wrestler for life" type, but maybe that's just because of his family. Not that he was very remarkable in most aspects, but I thought he'd be the kind of guy Impact might try out. Either way, good for him getting the producer gig (or being in contention or whatever).

Don't think hes bad, but hes being built as this monster of a human than he stands next to Hobbs and is WAY shorter its a bad look. There was a point where he was smaller but still jakkkkkked where he was more mobile and able to do lucha shit flawlessly and that was the best version of him.

I think he was hoping for more support on this or some shit, i dont see why else someone would reveal something like that.
And i cant say i disagree with them.
Its been a very long time since i saw anything of him that really blew me away.

That would honestly surprise me, considering the rumors for weeks that he could be AEW bound.
It all points towards him signing with AEW with the Owen Hart stuff, FTR and so on...so it would definitly be a surprise if he quietly signed a WWE legends or so contract.

But i wouldnt blame him, i assume the check would be bigger without him needing to do anything for it.

• 1 month later...

credit: pwinsider

WWE Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett has officially returned to World Wrestling Entertainment, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.  Jarrett will be working on the live events side of WWE's business in a high level executive position.  One source described it as Jarrett "taking over live events."  We are told Jarrett will officially begin his duties next week

• 1 month later...

I’ll make a bold statement:

Based on what I’ve seen, much like McAfee, this guy is a better worker than most of this current crop of similarly aged WWE/NXT/AEW talent that you see wrestle every week. This guy seems to get it more than a lot of them. As a talent, I am very much excited to see him work. Bring on Cody vs. Logan Paul!