• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.
20 minutes ago, EJ! said:

they need to quit wasting time and sign me. i’m the only way to defeat the three-headed AEW/Impact/NJPW monster. soon as i hit my springboard 810 the ratings will skyrocket. it’s a must.

Get me a tryout, brudda. Don't forget about the little people.

Credit:pwinsider

To the surprice of very few..

Taya Valkyrie, the longest reigning Impact Wrestling Knockouts Champion in history, has signed with WWE for the NXT brand, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.  She is expected to be part of the next announced class of signings.  Last week, Paul Levesque touted that the next class of signings will have the largest quotient of female talents to date.  Taya was at this past Wednesday's NXT TV taping.

Guest Fight Me.

Eli Drake is great. Maybe 4 years too late, but yeah. I am afraid he will have an EC3 type of run though.

I read that they just signed somewhere around two dozen people for the upcoming class.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

First name already posted here but haven't heard of the second one yet.

I think it's cool WWE still let Blake finish up his dates and appear on that Impact PPV after signing.

Guest Fight Me.

Since she's in NXT, she might be able to get away with it. I know in NXT they're still allowed to stream on Twitch and I see Finn's clothing line advertised on FB all the time lol

32 minutes ago, AlterNation said:

Wouldn't having your own clothing line count as 1st party rather than 3rd? They're basically their own bosses.

I'm assuming "third party" would refer to anything not WWE.

WWE is the first party. They don't want people advertising non-WWE projects under their WWE names.

I can't see how they would be counting Millie, as she'll be at the NXT UK Performance Centre, not NXT prime.

Knowing WWE, they probably just think their fans can't count, or that they can get away with exaggerating numbers, as they have done so many times with attendance figures.

Guest Fight Me.

Nobody's talking about this get...WOAH. Hope he gets used right this time around but I don't know. Selfishly, would've loved to see him reunite Killer Elite Squad with Lance Archer in AEW though.

Hoping Tyson Kidd gets magically cleared next...

Edited by Fight Me.