Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oresama

Major League Wrestling Discussion Thread

I'm jealous you got to go. Sounds like they're in Philly again in October.

Might try to go to that, depending on what the situation is regarding...well, a few different things. 

Edited by Generations

Also forgot to mention Tom Lawlor coming out to a Bunkhouse Brawl in daisy dukes is a killer moment just to come out for his own match later and take off the daisy dues to reveal denim looking tights. 

Oh...so they're still putting content on youtube, despite the television deal? Nice...nice.

Also, does this mean the new season has officially started?

Battle Riot was dope. One of the best battle royal format matches  I've ever seen.

Never felt like anyone was just killing time. There was always shit happening. Kudos to all.

Good that you mentioned it, i completely forgot about it...on my way to watch it right now, MLW is back baby.

So I just caught my first MLW show ever. Watched Battle Riot III.

I was actually really enjoying it ! Got really into it. And battle royals/rumbles are always fun. Especially with pins. 

No major nitpicks honestly. And I know he’s over as hell, the only MLW Openweight Champ in existence, but first impressions mean a lot and I don’t see it with Hammerstone. 

Is his gimmick just Hulk Hogan in 2021? I mean, a big tanned muscled up tall guy Hulking up, winning by tossing a giant out, then posing like Hogan wearing red & yellow with the Hogan font in the tron was NOT a good first impression. 

I liked what I saw as a whole so I’m gonna give this promotion a chance though, but I was a little scared watching the end of that match. 

7 hours ago, Bushy. said:

So I just caught my first MLW show ever. Watched Battle Riot III.

I was actually really enjoying it ! Got really into it. And battle royals/rumbles are always fun. Especially with pins. 

No major nitpicks honestly. And I know he’s over as hell, the only MLW Openweight Champ in existence, but first impressions mean a lot and I don’t see it with Hammerstone. 

Is his gimmick just Hulk Hogan in 2021? I mean, a big tanned muscled up tall guy Hulking up, winning by tossing a giant out, then posing like Hogan wearing red & yellow with the Hogan font in the tron was NOT a good first impression. 

I liked what I saw as a whole so I’m gonna give this promotion a chance though, but I was a little scared watching the end of that match. 

Battle Riot is really a good show to get into MLW, but if you are interested you can check out their Youtube channel, i think they still have their shows online there.
MLW like many other Companies are on a roll really.

Hammerstone is really a weird character, i dont get him at all and in the ring im not impressed by him.

Well at least I’m not the only one. But yeah. I do actually plan on going back to their reemergence in 2017 and watching most of those dream matches. I tried to start off with One Shot, but I can’t find it online anywhere. 

Other than that, Fusion is short enough to skim through.