Major League Wrestling Discussion Thread

Oresama

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like MLW on Vice is starting with reruns? I guess I should have expected that. But, damn...how long is it gonna take to catch up with new content?

Are they going to keep putting new content on youtube and then show reruns on Vice? I'm already confused. Lol.

Seems like Salina de la Renta changed her social media name to her real name (Natalia Class). I guess that makes sense. Still can't believe she's just not a part of MLW anymore. I've said it a bunch of times...but she was fantastic as a manager. She helped plenty of talents get to the next level. And the finale ending seemed pretty definitive. I know they can always bring her back if they want. But, it seemed like this dude Cueto pretty much had her killed. Lol.

She went out LU style.

Any company would be lucky to have her, she's one of the best managers outside a major promotion I've seen. She's still so young too and will only get better.

• 2 weeks later...

I'ma need some of these MLW guys to not have exclusive contracts, tbh.

I hate that Fatu is locked in with them for the foreseeable future. He's definitely one of those guys who should be able to promotion-hop.

Kenny Omega vs Fatu would be some legendary shit.

• 1 month later...

Archived