Why do we still not have a Tazmission in the game?

J-man89

Is there some reason we've not gotten the Tazmission in any of the games in the last decade? Its like the one well known submission move they refuse to put in the game, and every Taz caw has to be given a freaking Rear Naked Choke or the Chicken Wing. I can't remember the last time it was in a WWE game, but i know it hasn't been in one in a long time, probably going all the way back to the SVR games.

I don't get why its never put in the recent games, if its a legal thing they don't have to call it the Tazmission, they could call it the Half Nelson Choke or something. Seriously does anyone know what the deal is with the Tazmission always being left out the games?

Who outside of Tazz ever used it? And tazz hasnt wrestled since a long time.
I assume they put only more relevant moves into the games, who are more widespread...but then they have the stormbreaker in it and i dont know anybody else except Ospreay who does it.

Submission wise it would be neat to have a few more, although im not one who uses submission often because i hate the systems we have.
My caws could use a few more unique ones.

In general i would love to see more unique versions and moves in the games, but i understand that its not easy...it takes a lot of time etc to mocap those moves etc.

And we do have  a lot of moves in the games from wwe to indy people, but still...more is always better.

3 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

Who outside of Tazz ever used it? And tazz hasnt wrestled since a long time.
I assume they put only more relevant moves into the games, who are more widespread...but then they have the stormbreaker in it and i dont know anybody else except Ospreay who does it.

Submission wise it would be neat to have a few more, although im not one who uses submission often because i hate the systems we have.
My caws could use a few more unique ones.

In general i would love to see more unique versions and moves in the games, but i understand that its not easy...it takes a lot of time etc to mocap those moves etc.

And we do have  a lot of moves in the games from wwe to indy people, but still...more is always better.

No one outside of Taz ever used it but he's one of the most well known wrestlers from ECW and in wrestling period, theres no reason why it shouldn't be in the game. I mean we got some moves in the game i haven't seen anyone do before, some moves that probably a Japanese wrestler did once or twice in a bar somewhere, but we haven't got Taz's finisher? Theres tons of Taz caws every year, its a move thats really needed for the caw community.

2 hours ago, J-man89 said:

No one outside of Taz ever used it but he's one of the most well known wrestlers from ECW and in wrestling period, theres no reason why it shouldn't be in the game. I mean we got some moves in the game i haven't seen anyone do before, some moves that probably a Japanese wrestler did once or twice in a bar somewhere, but we haven't got Taz's finisher? Theres tons of Taz caws every year, its a move thats really needed for the caw community.

Nobody ever used it? Why the hell not?
Whats not to like about a half nelson like chokehold...people really have become vanilla when it comes to submission moves. XD

I dont know what they go after when they decided on adding new moves, seems so super random every year.
Like i always say, the best thing they can do is listen to the community and looking for feedback.

They could easily make a lot of money with a few additional move pack DLCs.
Ask the community for a list, look what they want the most, do that and sell it...easy money.
Or they could be cool and add moves via free update...but either way, its key to listen to the community and get a feeling for what people want.
Look at what kind of caws the community makes, and add stuff according to it.

I do know that every year there is a Tazz caw, but how popular he is...i dont know.
But he is one of many caws you see early on every year, just like a doink or boogeyman caw and so on.

Archived