Official Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

Yeah, I think they wanna limit the amount of times the rosters mix. Imagine if they have another outbreak and then both rosters get infected. Both shows will have to be canceled or replaced like that one SD they did with NXT. So I guess they just wanna risk it once at SS. It is what is it...but as others have stated, they should've skipped the brand warfare this year.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish Survivor Series had some sort of prize. Like maybe which ever show wins gets #30 in the Rumble and maybe the Main Event of Mania. You could also have the losing brand get #1 in the Rumble. Just something similar to how MLB used to have the All-Star win home field advantage in the Word Series for the winning league.

Damn the build-up to this has been really shit. I understand why they may have wanted to limit on the brand invasions for this year but surely they could have done some confrontations between the Smackdown and RAW folks on the titantron or something? To be honest, I feel like good build-up is an issue with WWE in general, not just for Survivor Series. 

Defo think there’s a strong chance we see the same Taker from WM later on. He’s been doing too much non gimmick appearances to just show up as the “Deadman” now lol. Think he made it clear though in the last episode of The Last Ride as far as what the gimmick is a mixture of now. Himself/family man, Deadman and the American Badass. 

So do y'all think Fiend will actually interrupt 'Taker like people are predicting on social media? I can see it happening but I'd honestly rather it not. His last match ended on a high, at 'Mania, and he really should call it quits imo. No guarantee that the fans will be back for 'Mania either so I see little point in prolonging the inevitable. 

I can see someone interrupting to give em an excuse to see a Chokeslam and maybe a Tombstone (IF HE'S GOT ENOUGH LEFT IN THE TANK). So not expecting a full blown match, but enough to "send the fans home happy." Even though this is opening apparently.

I already know my pizza bout to come late in the middle of Taker's farewell at the start of the show. Smh.

JBL looks mad weird right now. Not sure if he's just getting older or if it's his hair lol

Rikishi is here for Taker, but I'd like to see him walk out with Jey too.

Glad Truth remembered it's also #Gooker30. :lol:

Archived