Dexter: New Blood (2021)

Guest Fight Me.

Hmmm okay so I watched the first 4 seasons and stopped as suggested by many many fans. 

I did eventually read what the last 4 seasons were about and I did seem quite weak. 

I am not sure I will be on board with this revival. We'll see.

Guest Fight Me.
15 minutes ago, Jmerc said:

Hmmm okay so I watched the first 4 seasons and stopped as suggested by many many fans. 

I did eventually read what the last 4 seasons were about and I did seem quite weak. 

I am not sure I will be on board with this revival. We'll see.

Dang, so early lol But yeah, the last few seasons were rather weak but I'd imagine they wouldn't bring this back unless they'd thought of something to do the character justice and to end on a high note. One can only hope anyway.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Fight Me.

Just a simply fantastic series. And I for one enjoyed the ending, but Twitter seems to be very much the opposite. I guess you can never make everyone happy, but it's not at all disrespectful like the original ending. Airs tonight on TV but it's already online if you got the Showtime service. Definitely recommend and I'm very happy they brought the show back.

On 1/10/2022 at 3:48 AM, Fight Me. said:

Just a simply fantastic series. And I for one enjoyed the ending, but Twitter seems to be very much the opposite. I guess you can never make everyone happy, but it's not at all disrespectful like the original ending. Airs tonight on TV but it's already online if you got the Showtime service. Definitely recommend and I'm very happy they brought the show back.

I didn't hate the ending either. 

I think it could've benefiting for some more episodes but what happened at the end needed to happen I think.