Horror Films Discussion

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nightmare on Elm Street 6: Freddy's Dead was the worst Freddy Kruger movie but it had the best ending credits of the franchise and even one of the best montages in a horror film in general!

Nightmare on Elm Street part 2 respectfully disagrees with you.

A new gremlins movie would be sweet with all the advanced tech and cgi since the last one.

Nooooooooo

there is a new Gremlins movie in the works, but i don't want any CGI. keep the puppetry. too many movies are using too much CGI and sometimes it hurts the movie when they use it in areas that didn't need it. practical and physical effects makes scenes feel and look real.

Nightmare on Elm Street 6: Freddy's Dead was the worst Freddy Kruger movie but it had the best ending credits of the franchise and even one of the best montages in a horror film in general!

It was bad but worse than part 6? No way, no how!

How long has it been since you've actually watched part 2? Everything about it is cringe worthy... the "acting", the plot, some of the special effects... complete trash.

It was bad but worse than part 6? No way, no how!

How long has it been since you've actually watched part 2? Everything about it is cringe worthy... the "acting", the plot, some of the special effects... complete trash.

I last saw it about two years ago and yes I remember. It is trash but you must know part 6 is dumpster juice!

The one thing I liked about Freddy's Revenge was the pool scene. Always loved Freddy coming to the real world and attacking the party teens like that. Oh and I also liked the special effect of Freddy coming out of Mark's body.

Cringe worthy, yes but not more than Freddy on a broom and acting like witch, Freddy trapping a teen in a Nintendo game as he himself plays it by controlling the main boss, Attacking another town's Elm street, no kids at all living there anymore, Freddy's daughter being similar to Nancy in Dream Warriors, Made for 3d gimmicks at the time including 3D glasses in the story for Freddy's daughter to reach him at the end.

I will say that I liked some of the story showing parts of Freddy's origin though and it was cool of Johnny Depp to cameo as Glen

A new gremlins movie would be sweet with all the advanced tech and cgi since the last one.

Nooooooooo

there is a new Gremlins movie in the works, but i don't want any CGI. keep the puppetry. too many movies are using too much CGI and sometimes it hurts the movie when they use it in areas that didn't need it. practical and physical effects makes scenes feel and look real.

Yeah I didn't mean it like I wanted it to be total CGI. The puppets were cool but maybe for just the transformations they can use cgi and some explosions, I don't want it to turn to a Michael Bay movie though.

Quite enjoyed the new Leatherface movie.

You sure that wasn't the latest Kaitlin Jenner interview brother? The last Leather Face movie to my knowledge came out like 5 years ago.

he's talking about this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbhOWHvrnto

• 2 weeks later...

Archived