Republican1992's Original CAWS

REPUBLICAN1992

Hey Everyone,

Been visiting this site for probably 15+ years off and on, figured I'd finally make an account (better late than never?) anyways, I make my own original creations and frequently upload them to CC. All creations are made using in game options minus a few select logos/textures.

The hashtags I use on CC  are  

#Original #Custom #Caw

I've linked a video below of all my creations, thanks in advance to anyone who watches and feel free to let me know on here or on PS4 (ID same as my username) if you want me to upload any specific ones. 

12 hours ago, REPUBLICAN1992 said:

Thank you! I've uploaded them on CC. 

Thanks! Got Cesar today & having him & the former WWE star Aiden English form Version 2 of the VaudeVillains. Had to change his entrance & theme to try to make him Old School. Not sure why some of your wrestlers don't have Entrance gear but not going to lose sleep over it. 

9 minutes ago, XWF1000 said:

Thanks! Got Cesar today & having him & the former WWE star Aiden English form Version 2 of the VaudeVillains. Had to change his entrance & theme to try to make him Old School. Not sure why some of your wrestlers don't have Entrance gear but not going to lose sleep over it. 

Cool. And yeah, I tend to just give my wrestlers entrance music and leave it at that lol. But thank you for downloading them and let me know if you want me to upload more in the future. 

Archived