AEW Signings/Releases Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Salute to the OG Jack Evans though. Bro was doing the flippy flips before Rico and Ospreay and if this was 15 years ago he would've been a top star. Damn shame casuals just see him as "Road Dogg" with his gear. Smh.

Look I really liked TH2 when they signed, and definitely thought they should've been used more in the early days. But every time they got a bigger shot on Dynamite, Evans would blow it for em (usually with a botched Phoenix). Dude just isn't in the shape he used to be so... I don't blame TK for not keeping him.

I'd like to see Angelico stick around though, he has a lot to offer IMO

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Welp, today's the day Marko Stunt, Jack Evans and Joey Janela have been officially let go and removed from the roster page.

Stu Grayson has been removed too but it could be an accident as there hasn't been any word if that's official. I'd imagine Stu and Uno signed at the same time and it would be odd to have one founding member without the other.

Stu is the first one of these contracts expiring that hurts. They definitely should be booking Dark Order better than they are. Tbh Uno and Grayson should've turned heel during Dark Order's most recent turmoil. I'd have thought a feud between OG Dark Order vs Silver & Reynolds was a pretty obvious way to go the more over Silver was getting.

Archived