AEW Signings/Releases Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cage is more than likely gone yeah, the rest we will see.
But to be honest, not names i would miss.

About Rush, the man retires 5 times in the year and is all over the place with everything...nothing surprises me anymore with him.
The whole thing with Swole could be a reason, even though he said he talked with Khan about this and understanding...never know with Rush.

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, Siul LXXXV said:

Are any other ROH contracts ending soon? Would be interesting to see Bandido, Rush, Briscoe Brothers or Jay Lethal to go All Elite 

The whole roster was let go at the end of the year lol I think maybe the champions have commitments for when they start back up but they aren't signed. Jonathan Gresham is currently working in Impact with the ROH world title with every defense being approved by ROH management.

Also, Jay Lethal been signed to AEW although many of us wish he wasn't lol

Guest Fight Me.
11 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

What's wrong with Jay Lethal ? Do many just prefer him to stay in ROH or to go back to Impact?

"On July 6, former ROH Women's Champion Kelly Klein alleged that Jay Lethal sexually harassed women and ROH covered it up. He had been previously accused by Taeler Hendrix of sexually harassing her in 2018. Lethal released a statement denying the allegations."

Really don’t get the hype for AQA at all lol. Didn’t like her in NXT, and I’m willing to give her a chance but I don’t see her worthy of being signed after 1 mid performance. And her name is terrible. 

On the other hand, the women’s division needs more depth so hopefully she can develop over time and get better. And I’ll never hate on one of my people getting a chance so good for her ! Just personally not a fan. 

Guest Fight Me.

Ngl I didn't remember her being in NXT at all lmao

But now that I looked her up, yeah I do remember her upset win against Toni Storm. But that's it really lol

Also me personally I guess I'd judge her in her next match cause Jade is pretty green still herself so I didn't expect the match to be anything crazy lol

Archived