AEW Signings/Releases Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really hope AEW doesn’t sign like 15 guys from ROH...

I’ve never seen Danhausen wrestle but I know he’s funny. 

I’d bring in Gresham & The Briscoes. Lethal I’m not sure. Maybe go back to Impact ?

Guest Fight Me.
3 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Really hope AEW doesn’t sign like 15 guys from ROH...

Sign Danhausen, Bandido, Dragon Lee, RUSH, Jonathan Gresham, Brody King, Dalton Castle and it's a party.

Haven’t watched Castle in like 4 years lol. Is he still good ? I heard he lost a step. 

King would be great if they commit to the House of Black thing. 

I’m not against RUSH, Bandido & Dragon Lee coming in I just don’t know where they’d be at the top of the card. 

1 hour ago, Bushy. said:

Haven’t watched Castle in like 4 years lol. Is he still good ? I heard he lost a step. 

King would be great if they commit to the House of Black thing. 

I’m not against RUSH, Bandido & Dragon Lee coming in I just don’t know where they’d be at the top of the card. 

simplest thing is a Los Ingobernables stable after Andrade turns on Makaki which then prompts the larger tattooed caucasian to come to his aid.

doesnt mean they didnt get sign   he also said this

I won't be posting stuff about the ROH releases specifically on Fightful Select because that's a delicate situation, but we will have news shortly on an ROH star who was contacted by AEW shortly after they signed.

it also pretty obvious a lot of thos guys will prob be signed i can see them taking briscos  bandito and lethal

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

I know she had Crohn's Disease and she came back from it but she really hadn't been used the same since. Shame, she gave Britt Baker her first big loss and that was it. But I'm glad she's taking care of herself first.

On 12/4/2021 at 3:38 AM, Counting Lights said:

Meh. Nese is kinda lame tbh. He's a good match, but someone I just do not care about.

Yeah, i like his matches and they get me excited, but i dont care about him that much.
The matches he is in are exciting and fun, but thats about it with him for me.

Archived