AEW Signings/Releases Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HELL YES ROSA!! I think she feuds with Shida first tbh, so Britt can build a decent reign as champion and Rosa can get a win over probably the biggest face of the division, before we circle around to Rosa vs Shida again. Then again, they might say *censored* it and just throw it on All In since it's probably the biggest match they can book in the division right now.

Credit:pwinsider

AEW President Tony Khan was interviewed today by The New York Post.

When asked whether he wanted to comment on the potential of

CM Punk and Bryan Danielson

coming to All Elite Wrestling, Khan commented, "I have no comment on those, but those are good questions but I can’t comment on those."

When later asked on the idea of a promotion outside of WWE signing them, Khan stated, "I can’t comment on those two guys, but I think there are certainly a lot of exciting rumors right now."

On bringing in Nick Gage, "He’s demonstrated that he has changed a lot. He’s built a strong reputation as a hardcore wrestler and he’s been fulfilling his dates and commitments and he has a lot of support from the company. He made a big mistake (robbing a bank in 2010) a long time ago. I think there have been other people in wrestling that have made similar mistakes and come back and had great careers."

Archived