AEW Signings/Releases Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Who should he feud with first?

? Cowboy Shit

but *Censored* i don’t know because Page can’t afford to lose right now. this would be a lot easier to predict if any feud finished at DoN. maybe Cody….

22 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

Andrade sign with the company he asked for create control and veto power on losses I would have shut down negotiations right there no wrestler should ever have veto loses

Wrong. Why do you always trust the shadiest dirtsheets?

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/147586/aew-news-and-notes.html?p=1

4 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Wrong. Why do you always trust the shadiest dirtsheets?

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/147586/aew-news-and-notes.html?p=1

Except I don't use shady dirt sites know who's reporting them actual sports sites like sports illustrated one site is no better than the other you choose to believe pro wrestling inside her and think that's accurate

19 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

Except I don't use shady dirt sites know who's reporting them actual sports sites like sports illustrated one site is no better than the other you choose to believe pro wrestling inside her and think that's accurate

lmao dude you always come into topics posting "scoops" that get debunked within hours. Ya know who reported your Andrade news? Wrestling inc, same place that tried to claim KOR had a seizure at Takeover and "leaked" fake reports on Christian's contract with WWE.

I don't know, man...what is he going to do for a living? He's still a kid.

I know he has music and other things that he's into...but, this seems like a premature decision to me. You can't really retire at 26 years old...I mean, not indefinitely. I think he should have just taken more time off. Announcing a full-stop retirement always seems like a mistake to me. You don't want to be that guy who keeps coming back. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know he has this music stuff he does...but, realistically he isn't going to be a music mega star. He's a talented and creative guy...so hopefully that's enough.

Maybe he can still do something inside the industry, like producing entrance music or being a mouthpiece for someone. I always enjoyed his time with Lashley. 

Honestly, I used to be very low on Garrison. But, I could see him coming along just fine. The two are best as a team right now. Julia really added something to the formula that works for everyone. And when the time comes, it will be very easy to book a jealousy angle where they fight over her. Griff already has kind of a sad loner look to him. You book Pillman and Julia hanging out more without Griff, and he gradually gets more and more jealous. Just like the Jericho and Christian angle with Trish back in the day. They should definitely win the tag titles at least once or twice before that happens, though. Booking 101 would be giving them a huge upset over the Bucks. That would really launch them into the stratosphere. 

idk man teams like this make me nervous. it’s like the Street Profits where one of them is clearly the bigger star and it’s only a matter of time. i think the Hardy Boyz and Edge/Christian are the best example of that dynamic turning out well for both but i think they’re exceptions. honestly it may just be a WWE problem more than anything. still though, hopefully Griff figures something out for himself just in case.

There's no denying that one is a bigger star. But, smaller stars can still have decent careers. Using Edge/Christian as an example...I think Edge is still far and away the bigger star. If Edge is an A+, then Christian is a B. I think you're going to see something similar from Pillman and Garrison. I don't really think Pillman is ever going to be a main event level "top guy"...but I think he will be a solid and reliable midcarder...win the TNT title a few times, easily. Garrison might win the TNT title once, but it will probably be a transition. He's likely to remain a tag guy, just adopting new partners as he goes. 

Archived