Which finisher would you like to see reanimated?

J-man89

Which finisher animation are you not so fond of and you think could use reanimating? 

For me and i've said it for years, The Curbstomp/The Stomp, to me its just never looked accurate to how it looks when Rollins does it irl, nor does the sell of the opponent look accurate, and it could also use a pin combo. But its one of those things where you can tell the dev team are happy with it and never intend to give us a new one and its really annoying.

Yeah The Stop need a reanimation, I want it to look the same way like finishers from the corner, like sweet chin music or spear. He need to stomps the foot on the mat and then do it with pin combination.

Second finisher is Roman Reigns Spear, he need to yell his signature "Ooooaah" or just give him that taunt in the corner to wake up oponent.

For Me It'd Have to be the Kinshasa Because It Desperately Needs a New Animation Including a New Corner animation It Infuriates Me How We Haven't Gotten a Decent Corner Kinshasa That Isn't Named The Strong Style Knee Strike So Basically You're Forced to Use That If You Want One from The Corner

On 9/22/2020 at 2:44 PM, Mr155551 said:

For Me It'd Have to be the Kinshasa Because It Desperately Needs a New Animation Including a New Corner animation It Infuriates Me How We Haven't Gotten a Decent Corner Kinshasa That Isn't Named The Strong Style Knee Strike So Basically You're Forced to Use That If You Want One from The Corner

Totally agree, we also need a Kinshasa to the back of the head, cause Nakamura does it like every match.

• 2 weeks later...

While I was utterly ecstatic when we got it, I think the butterfly piledriver could look better (and could use a pin combo). The Oscutter desperately needs a new animation badly as well, whoever Mocapped the one receiving the move botched it really badly.

More generally, the vast majority of moves in 2K20 are ridiculously slowed down for some reason, or sped up to comical levels (Trent Sevens burning hammer for instance) and I'm hoping those all get fixed.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Motown Saint said:

I'm hoping they reanimate the hanging DDT for Ciampa so it can be used as a Sig/Finisher. And it would be nice to see them reanimate some springboard moves with pin combis

While we're at it, finally making inside springboard moves usable as finishers would be nice. Just saying, 2K. I've been asking for that for 5 years now.

I’ve been asking for tightrope moves for years now and no dice. SUGI’s Blazing Arrow is my dream finisher for a game...its a tightrope drop kick. Andrew Everett can tightrope walk, Fénix can tightrope walk, it can be captured easily. Shane McMahon’s mocapped Coast to Coast prove you can take a few steps to the side and have it not look weird, so Xavier Woods/Gran Metalik’s Tightrope Elbow Drop should’ve and could’ve been in years ago. More and more high fliers are incorporating the tightrope walk as part of their arsenal . When will it be in a WWE game?

I’d also like a new diving front drop kick that has a little more snap to it. The current one looks weak in terms of impact.

3 hours ago, Motown Saint said:

It would be nice. I'm just wondering how they would implement it.

Don't see why it would be difficult. run towards the ropes and hit the finisher button (if you miss, oh well, thats the risk we take with running moves anyway).

Charging finishers can have the opponent get up facing the most appropriate side for their position and then have the player run to the ropes for it.

I'd say Big E's Big Ending, it's far too slow and has that dumb taunt at the start of  the move, yhe Curbstomp more so the grounded version of it, it should have Rollins hit the ropes first and then hit it.  Orton needs a new Punt Kick badly, a new corner and a grounded version of it too.

Archived