AEW Fight Forever Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

20 bucks says whatever the AEW equivalent of CC is will be filled to the brim with his fanbase making bad default face versions of him again. Not that i'm bitter against him or anything but damn do they clog up the system.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

20 bucks says whatever the AEW equivalent of CC is will be filled to the brim with his fanbase making bad default face versions of him again. Not that i'm bitter against him or anything but damn do they clog up the system.

Yeah and i dont really get why.
I like him, but it seems so random that people make him 2435346436 times of all people you could possibly do.
But he is one of the most well known Wrestling games content creators, so maybe not a surprise.

Either way im really curious about his Experience there and how much he can share.

9 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Yeah and i dont really get why.
I like him, but it seems so random that people make him 2435346436 times of all people you could possibly do.
But he is one of the most well known Wrestling games content creators, so maybe not a surprise.

Either way im really curious about his Experience there and how much he can share.

I think it's because he does some kind of "make a caw of me" contest, which of course every half-assed kid jumps on.

Same reason cc is always filled to the brim with default faced super muscular emo characters with glow in the dark hair and eyes.

Guest Fight Me.

Anybody playing? Pretty fun!

Let me warn y'all though. When you finally finish tutorial and they let you start signing dudes, only sign the amount of people you need for the card that night. So if you want 2 singles matches and a tag match, only sign 8 people at first. I blew all my load and then I had to pay them again the next week or I wouldn't have enough to do a full card or do different match types. So yeah, be careful. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It comes down to it, how the roster looks late 2022 when the game might be released.
But didnt they say in general they dont plan to release a game yearly and instead update the game with DLC and stuff?
That would make things a bit easier i think in terms of keeping the roster as up to date as possible.

Looking very good so far.
I like how fluid it feels already.

Needs some work for sure, but the flow, the animations and transitions...all very good so far.
One thing im worried seeing this footage however is that im worried we get TNA Impact entrances again and that we wont have referees.
Thats so two things i worry at the moment considering the footage we have.

Other than that, im so far really excited for this game already, it looks like it could be a lot of fun playing.

• PaperThinWalls changed the title to AEW Fight Forever Discussion