AEW Fight Forever Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, maskedmaniac said:

I'd love to see Bret Hart in this game as well but I doubt it, he still has a legends contract with WWE and he probably values that more than what AEW could give him.

I'm not sure if he has a legends contract at the moment. Remember after he got attacked at the Hall of Fame, he did AEW Double or Nothing the following month to present the World title for the first time. Plus then last year he actually even appeared on Impact via pre-recorded video to congratulate Ken Shamrock for going into their HOF. He hasn't appeared in WWE since SummerSlam 2019, where Vince apparently ribbed him by having him put over Seth on-screen when Bret has critiqued Seth's work in the past lol

Edited by Fight Me.

I thought he was but I don't follow WWE anymore. I thought since he appeared in WWE Battlegrounds and he was involved in the angle with Natalia vs Charlotte that he was under a legends contract. Regardless I'd rather he remain with WWE and appear in their games instead. I would prefer AEW use their connection to NJPW to use more legends from Japan and some from Mexico as well, that is something WWE can't really do or would never think of doing.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just saw this...that would honestly be a good name for the game, especially if they continue support for a long time with Content...and i mean Downloadable, in case it wasnt clear by the trademark purpose, its for downloadable content, dont know if people saw that...downloadable. XD XD XD

I do hope this means that we soon get new stuff about this game, im so curious about it.
With all the new people in the roster and all...it could be soo cool.

• 2 weeks later...

September 2022 is really close, 5 months left...wow.
But that means they should slowly start the engine on the marketing.

I mean we dont even know who publishes it.
Its really about damn time we get some more stuff if its just 9 months away.
I hope they arent as tight lipped as 2k/VC on this.

Edited by Mani-Man

Kind of 50/50 on how both wrestlers look. Nyla Rose looks small compared to Kris. And it looks like the graphics became more of a WWE Battlegrounds look but with Full Sized Wrestlers. Hoping to see more footage. I really wish they went with the realistic look with the wrestlers. But understand the direction they are going.

Edited by black_machismo

• PaperThinWalls changed the title to AEW Fight Forever Discussion