AEW Fight Forever Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.
10 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

One thing im worried seeing this footage however is that im worried we get TNA Impact entrances again and that we wont have referees.

I'd be so surprised if Aubrey Edwards isn't at least the only ref in considering how involved she's in these projects. It would almost be a slap in the face if they don't have her lol

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

I'd be so surprised if Aubrey Edwards isn't at least the only ref in considering how involved she's in these projects. It would almost be a slap in the face if they don't have her lol

Yeah but you never know.
With this talk about being more like No Mercy and more Arcady...i fear that this also means they will be visual go that direction and keep Referee Models away.
But as you said, Aubrey is very much involved, even if its mainly because of the Smartphone GM game.
She is making a lot of noise for this and is in general one of the Faces of AEW imo, would suck if they would leave out referees.

Way better and less over the top cartoony than what was originally shown of Jericho, Kenny and Shida or anything from wwe like All Stars, Battlegrounds and mobile games. It's a good balance and fits for what they're going for without getting too crazy or feeling they need to go all-out realistic. 

It also reminds of Here Comes The Pain

2 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

Way better and less over the top cartoony than what was originally shown of Jericho, Kenny and Shida or anything from wwe like All Stars, Battlegrounds and mobile games. It's a good balance and fits for what they're going for without getting too crazy or feeling they need to go all-out realistic. 

It also reminds of Here Comes The Pain

Yeah the camera angle is HCTP in full effect. Do you think they did that on purpose so the people who love HCTP will take well to this one? Or is it just to be "different"? Looks good I must say.

1 hour ago, Lunchbox said:

I don't know if i dig that slight cartoony style. 

It was once even more cartoony, which i liked more to be honest.
I do like the stylised look they go with.
I dont want to lean too much out of the window, but part of me hopes that if this game is a success, they will expand on that front and maybe go with a second, full simulation styled, realistic looking AEW next to this more arcady.
But lets not get ahead of ourselfs, lets see first what this game does.

On that note, one really neat detail i noticed is that the camera angles during the moves tend to show us the Entrance ramp and i like that.

2 hours ago, cmhunter7g2 said:

Yeah the camera angle is HCTP in full effect. Do you think they did that on purpose so the people who love HCTP will take well to this one? Or is it just to be "different"? Looks good I must say.

They've mentioned Here Comes The Pain as one of the influenced games and there's way there besides just the camera angles.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Siul LXXXV

2 hours ago, AlterNation said:

If it plays anything like HCTP then I'll be all over this game.

No Mercy gameplay, not so much.

1 hour ago, Lunchbox said:

Wholeheartedly agree HCTP > No Mercy. 

y’all are buggin

one thing i noticed that i’m not a fan of was the grapple holds. i was hoping wrestling games as a whole were ready to move past the pre-grapple holds but i guess this isn’t meant to be a sim game so i gotta remember that.

• PaperThinWalls changed the title to AEW Fight Forever Discussion