NWA World Women's Championship
Singles Match
Serena Deeb (c) vs. Allysin Kay

JhghKKX.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Are Bucks suppose to be face or heel? The buildup has been so weird. 

Yeah, it's heel vs. heel but then they want us to feel sympathy for them after the chair spot last week? Very weird choice indeed. I heard they're tryna be the old Bucks like in PWG but why now when they're trying to make FTR the top heels? 

Your not alone in thinking that and its just for me the fact that FTR haven't fully found their footing in AEW yet.  Don't know what it is but something is just missing from them they had in WWE. Don't know if they were the best team in a untalented pond and now are just a normal team in a ultra talented pond but its just not clicking for me.

In terms of matches, I think it’s primarily their opponents. They haven’t had quality workers to face other than SCU which, no surprise, turned out to be their best match in AEW so far. And looking at who else they can face, I don’t see that changing any time soon. People overrate that division so much; it’s not as talented as some think it is. Not even close.

But FTR has some responsibility, too. Their matches have been longer and more competitive than they need to be. They allow their opponents to get in too much of their shit, which is so stupid of them. That’s why we have awful matches like that Hybrid2 one which had Jack Evans botching all over the place. If FTR had fully worked their match, it wouldn’t have been as bad.

And then finally, it’s the booking. They have people who think they’re smarter than they really are and instead of doing what’s natural for the storyline, they gotta be like Russo and swerve us.

Just wondering...do rankings matter anymore?  Kingston isn't #1 that I Iast saw, nor are Omega and Page #1 or #2 in order to have a #1 contenders match. Bucks seem to be #1 anyway so why the tournament to get them here? 

TBH, the card seems pretty meh, but I'll hope to be proven wrong.

Cody/Allin looks to be the best of the bunch.

Kingston is fire but I don't need another backyard garbage match from Mox when he is so much better.

If MJF wins he has to supplant Jericho as leader of the Inner Circle and rebuild his character away from Jericho's midcard comedy schtick.

8 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Just thought of something...what if MJF wins but they don't let Wardlow into the Inner Circle and MJF just kicks him to the curb? ???

I'm here for it. Wardlow has been awesome in his matches, so him going solo is fine by me.

....plus he could be an eventual ally for Jericho when MJF usurps him.

Update. Got rid of thise FITE screenshots for official ones. ?

Edit: Another update. Just realized the NWA Women's title match actually bumped Cassidy-Silver to the main card lol

Archived