ALL OUT 2020 Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished the show

Swole vs Britt was fun.

Jurassic Express vs Young Bucks was awesome. JE are getting really good, and that makes me really happy.

Battle Royal was ok. Too many stables in it for my taste. Personally, I prefer if a team sends in one representative for stuff like this. Probably my least favorite of the ones AEW has done so far because of this.
Poor Matt Sydal. Hits the SSP perfectly a million times, and THIS is the time he screws up? Big RIP.
Glad Archer won. And he looked great the entire time.

Matt vs Sammy....I mean, nothing much to say here. Shame it went down the way it did.

Shida vs Rosa was really good. Hope Rosa sticks around, they need more legit names in the division.

FTR vs Hangman and Kenny was good/ There was a lot of subtle storytelling and stylistic stuff that I appreciated, but both teams have had better matches. 

Orange vs Jericho was fine. I didn't care for the gimmick, but the match itself was alright.

Mox vs MJF was way better than I expected it to be. Their styles clashed but in the best way, and that finish was pretty awesome.
Like others said, I figured Mox was retaining when Archer won the battle royal, but then I kinda figured he'd be retaining anyway.

I think in the future of the AEW title, I want Archer to beat Moxley, and then Cleaner Kenny to beat Archer.

Britt/Swole: Phony, fake shit. Stupid presentation. Terribly worked. Unfunny. And the wrong person won. One of the worst matches I've seen this year. Foolish to open the show with a match like this.

Buck/Jurassic: Overlong and self-indulgent. It kept going and going and going...

Battle Royal: It's a Battle Royal with practically everyone doing weak forearms... I feel bad for Sydal. And Tony Khan needs to tell Darby off with his stupid, needlessly dangerous spots.

Hardy/Sammy: Reckless, unnecessary garbage that was very upsetting to watch. I'm sick of wrestlers thinking they need to do these crazy spots to get over and I'm sick of fans encouraging/pressuring them to do them.

Shida/Rosa: Not as good as the Rosa/Deeb match. In fact, it was rather mediocre. Shida just isnt as good of a worker as Deeb is. A lttile too long as well.

8 man tag: Zoned out on this one since I'm sick of these matches. I really liked Colt, though. Loved Dustin's post-match promo -- maybe my favorite thing on the show actually.

Tag Title: Another match that overstayed its welcome. I was with it for a period but then the last 10 mins or so just lost me. FTR was solid as always, though. Much better than the Young Bucks match. Much, much better.

Jericho/OC: Boring gimmick match. Jericho didn't bring OC to his level. OC brought Jericho to his level. To me Jericho is back being a midcarder again like he was in the WWE and this match cinched it.

Mox/MJF: Liked the story and structure overall. Midway it dragged a little but the finish pulled me back in. This kind of finish only works for certain babyfaces and Mox is one of them. His selling was top notch, too.

5 hours ago, glennsoe said:

I'm slowly loosing interest in the Bucks and Omega.

I'm surprised you've lasted this long. They've got as much charisma and intrigue as a damp dish rag.

This might sound stupid but I always feel like they're 'playing' wrestler when I see them on screen. There's no believability there at all. 

13 minutes ago, Kman said:

I'm surprised you've lasted this long. They've got as much charisma and intrigue as a damp dish rag.

This might sound stupid but I always feel like they're 'playing' wrestler when I see them on screen. There's no believability there at all. 

Adam Page became better when he became cowboy shit guy. 

Archived