Brock Lesnar Currently A Free Agent

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed Brock Lesnar is a free agent at the moment after his WWE deal expired in the midst of contract talks.

PWInsider first reported Brock’s contract expired without the two coming to terms on a new deal, which is why his merchandise has been pulled from WWE Shop.

It’s worth noting that situations like this have happened with Lesnar in the past, but he usually returned in the summertime. That did not happen this year though, as the last show he worked was WrestleMania at the WWE Performance Center in April where he lost the WWE Championship to Drew McIntyre.

Lesnar’s manager Paul Heyman has since become the on-screen advocate for Roman Reigns.

PWInsider additionally reports new contract talks with Brock have paused. 

No word on whether Brock has had talks with any other companies since becoming a free agent.

https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/brock-lesnar-contract-expired-wwe-free-agent/#.X01lc1MpAwA

I don't mind Brock, I enjoyed his return upto his Undertaker feud, but I hate him having the title and disappearing. I'd rather him be an attraction like Taker and HBK in his last years. He doesn't need the title,and really I don't think he adds anything to the title either. I just want to see him come in have great matches and leave. 

Not exactly, pretty sure Cody reached out to Punk to get an idea if he was interested and Punk wanted a call and some kind of official offer talk. He didn’t like being asked over text and not by Tony Khan. The Khans have more money than Vince and they know if they got Lesnar, that brings them up another notch. Punk doesn’t move the needle for casuals, Lesnar does.

Archived