Chadwick Boseman has passed away

Jeb ★

Still processing this, this shocked me to the core, I couldn't even play my game nor watch anything, just went to Twitter and saw what happened. 

This man, no King, was a fighter. Throughout his whole venture as Black Panther, he was battling this terrible disease. Think he filmed Superhero movies battling this, and we were none the wiser. Do remember people making fun of him/shaming him for losing weight and being skinny because he was Black Panther. Yes it was rude but I don't blame them because they didn't know. 

I now have my 2 Black Panther Pops in my room for now on, I can't even find anymore on Amazon but that's good because people WILL price gouge them because of his death, I bet it's already that way on Ebay.

I'll be honest, Civil War was my introduction to him, and I was shocked that he was 40, didnt look like it at all. I'll soon go back and watch some of his other movies, I know he portrayed multiple famous people. Today I saw a video showcasing all his past roles. And found out that it's because of Denzel Washington that Chadwick was where he was, he payed his scholarship. 

R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman, Wakanda Forever. And ? Cancer 

Very sad news. I'm watching Black Panther right now on TBS and I was wondering why they were running it. I didn't find out that he died until I was on YouTube a few minutes ago. R.I.P. 2020 seriously need to FK off. I hear that he didn't want people to know about his cancer, I certainly didn't know he had cancer.

On 8/30/2020 at 7:46 AM, ThreeG said:

It's also a weird coincidence that he passed on Jack Kirby’s birthday. 

Or a bigger one is he died on national Jackie Robinson day, and he played Jackie in the movie 42.

Man this sucks

Ok apparently it wasn't National Jackie Robinson day, idk why people were all over Twitter saying it was 

Archived