Title announcement tomorrow.

Ernez

They could’ve just called it Virtual Basement Wrestling since the name caught on with everyone, but I like the new name. Has a gritty feel to it. I just wanna see some gameplay. Understandly so, lots of people have had grand plans of creating the next great wrestling game but fall by the waist side when it comes to piecing gameplay together. Remember Pro Wrestling X?

I'm still iffy until I see gameplay. I'm hopeful this turns out great but until I can see the gameplay itself its still just smoke and mirrors with a shiny paint to me.

Whilst I'm definitely not trying to be insensitive, but I am intrigued by Zack Gowen being on the roster. Makes we wonder how the animations will work with him being an amputee. Moving, wrestling, selling, etc.. However, I imagine they'll just give him the prosthetic leg which would solve it all.

The name and logo works.
I was hoping for a screenshot or anything more beefy.
They keep hyping this game up, its dangerous because people expect a lot then...if you cant meet those expectations, it falls apart completely.

Anyway...name is fine, its nothing super catchy or so...but then, wwe2k also isnt really a name a mastermind came up with.
In the end the content is more important than how its named.

Its good that we are so far now that they have a actual name for the game, lets see what the future holds for this title.

I wish they would st least give us a general idea of how far along development is. Are we looking at a release next year? Longer? Has the game play loop even solidified? Is it going to release with all features or is it going to take an early access patch approach?

Is single or multi-player the focus? Is there going to be enough content for both?

29 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

I wish they would st least give us a general idea of how far along development is. Are we looking at a release next year? Longer? Has the game play loop even solidified? Is it going to release with all features or is it going to take an early access patch approach?

Is single or multi-player the focus? Is there going to be enough content for both?

I'm hoping there is an image uploader. Since getting used to that feature in the 2K series I feel like wrestling games that don't have an image uploader are just lacking something.

29 minutes ago, cmhunter7g2 said:

I'm hoping there is an image uploader. Since getting used to that feature in the 2K series I feel like wrestling games that don't have an image uploader are just lacking something.

Addendum. An image uploader that does NOT rely solely online. I have seen other games that function with  USB drive, there's no excuse anymore not to allow offline logo uploads via USB.

Archived