Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeb ★

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

The creators of the Batman: Arkham series are back with a brand new action-adventure shooter. The most dangerous villains in the DC Universe have been forced to team up and take on a new mission: Kill the Justice League. Create Chaos in Metropolis. You are the Suicide Squad.

Platforms: PS5, Xbox Series X, PC
Release Date: 2022

Confirmed to be taking place in the same universe as the Arkham games

First of all, dope trailer.

Second, Superman (?) looks like Cena.

Third, HOLY SHIT IS SAMOA JOE VOICING KING SHARK!?

I mean it's a Suicide Squad game lol. If you're playing solo then AI will control your 3 team mates, like the Avengers game

Trailer was great, was hoping for gameplay but oh well it is still 2 years out. 

Sounds like an excellent concept in theory, but I really need to see more before I make a decision to purchase.

I'm not hyped for this in the slightest. I don't really get them saying it's in the Arkham'verse either when Deadshots now black and King Shark is alive again. And the concept and theme of the trailer is completely not up my alley. Bleh. 

I remember the rumors about Rocksteady working on a Superman game (because those have NEVER been done good), then the rumors changed to a Court of the Owls Batman game. I never thought they'd make a Suicide Squad game.

On 8/29/2020 at 10:39 PM, Spamming Nooblet said:

I remember the rumors about Rocksteady working on a Superman game (because those have NEVER been done good), then the rumors changed to a Court of the Owls Batman game. I never thought they'd make a Suicide Squad game.

You know I think the Superman Returns game had the potential to be good, it had the tools to be, but that damn city health mechanic just ruined it all.