Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Jeb ★

The creators of the Batman: Arkham series are back with a brand new action-adventure shooter. The most dangerous villains in the DC Universe have been forced to team up and take on a new mission: Kill the Justice League. Create Chaos in Metropolis. You are the Suicide Squad.

Platforms: PS5, Xbox Series X, PC
Release Date: 26th May 2023

Confirmed to be taking place in the same universe as the Arkham games

Trailers:

I'm not hyped for this in the slightest. I don't really get them saying it's in the Arkham'verse either when Deadshots now black and King Shark is alive again. And the concept and theme of the trailer is completely not up my alley. Bleh. 

On 8/29/2020 at 10:39 PM, Spamming Nooblet said:

I remember the rumors about Rocksteady working on a Superman game (because those have NEVER been done good), then the rumors changed to a Court of the Owls Batman game. I never thought they'd make a Suicide Squad game.

You know I think the Superman Returns game had the potential to be good, it had the tools to be, but that damn city health mechanic just ruined it all.

Edited by BrandonX

So... did we actually learn anything at all about the game in the slightest from that trailer? I'm gonna be honest, i'm getting really *censored*ing tired of cinematic trailers with no gameplay and no real information at all on what the game is actually aiming for beyond "lol aren't these characters quirky!?"

Ehm, have you seen the trailer? It was a Gameplay Trailer that showed us how the gameplay will be, how the characters play, how you move in the world etc.
Im not sure what Trailer you saw but Jeb above you posted the latest Trailer from the VGA with tons of Gameplay.

On 12/10/2021 at 5:36 AM, Mani-Man said:

Ehm, have you seen the trailer? It was a Gameplay Trailer that showed us how the gameplay will be, how the characters play, how you move in the world etc.
Im not sure what Trailer you saw but Jeb above you posted the latest Trailer from the VGA with tons of Gameplay.

The small snippets I saw, unless my illness is making me unable to comprehend something which is possible, doesn't really actually tell us anything about the gameplay.

It's practically the difference between actual gameplay and "in engine".

• 1 year later...
On 2/23/2023 at 4:22 PM, AegisAvenger said:

This look so painfully generic... everyone of them just shoot and fly. Are they aiming for the Fortnite audiences? Rocksteady made us wait 8 years for this!?

Certainly seems like they've targeted the Forknife audience, doesn't it?