Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShawnVallance

Shawny's Creation Suite

Hello to all of you beautiful people out there! I am pleased to announce the beginning of a new set of creations by yours truly, one of which has taken around two years to fully complete.

You can find these and a few other items that I have available on there by looking up my username (Shawny).

The tags to find the ten pack of Hogans are listed as followed: Shawny's Creation Suite, CAWS.ws/Smacktalks.org, Hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, and Mr. America. As for the ten sets, this is the order that they are in:  WCW Hulkster ('95 & '00), WCW Hollywood Hogan (nWo '96-97), WCW Hollywood Hogan (nWo '97-98), WCW Hollywood Hogan (nWo Wolfpac Elite '98-99), WCW Hollywood Hulk Hogan ('00), WWF Hollywood Hulk Hogan (nWo '02), WWF/WWE Hollywood Hulk Hogan (R&Y '02-03), WWE Mr. America (R&W&B '03), WWE Hulk Hogan (R&Y '05-06), & WWE Hulk Hogan (WM31 & CJ18).

WWE2K19_x64_2020-10-22_23-47-54.png

(This is a placeholder image until a more professional image is made to showcase all of the creations.)

Credits: Google Images, StutterStock (for some tie-dye vector patterns), Some textures directly utilized from past WWE game texture rips, @Peja12 (edited face texture and a few textures from his take on WCW Hollywood Hogan and WCW Hulk Hogan), EldarStorm (WCW nWo boot flames), DIGI Byte (WWF nWo and WWF/WWE Hulkamania boot flames), Tekken57 (Hogan's WCW Late '90's tie-dye wrestling tights texture via his 2K19 attire creation suite mod), Righteous for the movesets via his YouTube channel, and Myself for user-made textures and piecing it all together.

Edited by ShawnVallance
Version V5 Released!

Okay, so I looked back at the Hogan pack and realized something was off. Turns out the skin tone and facial structure was waaaaaaaay off with these, so I went back, fixed the facial region and skin tone, and NOW I can say this pack is done. The new sets are up on the 2K19 PC CC, and the OP will be updated with a new image depicting the changes.

Bump to remind everyone that the V4 and true final version is up! The Hogan project is 200% completed and will not have any updates after this. I will be moving on to other 2K19 projects, such as arenas/shows.

Thanks you two, I'm very happy with how this two-year project turned out too. It's hard to believe that I started this way back in December 2018 and went through a few revisions before it got to this point. I've always strived to get one of the best Hogan CAWS out there for the PC version of WWE 2K19 without having to resort to modding the game, and I firmly believe I achieved just that.

Okay, so there's been yet another revision that is in the works. Thanks to @Peja12, I now have a way better face texture that all are using, and have expanded the set to ten, yes, you heard me right, once started as a set of five expanded to seven, and now ten are in place! While these changes are good enough to re-upload, I will not be doing so until one final thing is revised, and that is with the boot flames. Sure, the ones on them aren't exactly too bad, but the quality is just not up there. Thankfully I found someone who I personally know that is redoing them for me in a higher quality, and once those are all down, the set will be re-uploaded and a new preview pic set will be done afterwards. The last revision pack has since been taken down until then, so for those who have d/l'd it, they can continue using them as they please. Just know that a new set will be up and around soon, so keep an eye out! I also have two shows uploaded, one of which has textures provided by Reddit user Th_Shark_Club (WrestleMania 36).

Edited by ShawnVallance

Once again another overhaul has been completed and the new pack is up! I'll be making an edit to the first post again with updated pictures, as well as other things, so keep an eye out!