Shawny's Creation Suite

ShawnVallance

Hello to all of you beautiful people out there! I am pleased to announce the beginning of creations by yours truly for the Steam version of WWE 2K19!

First off, may I present the project that has lasted for the longest amount of time and has seen multiple rendition improvements over the course of over two years...

Hogan_Set_Final_V9_Image_Set.thumb.png.f64cdae5c7fe2ace673b94c281fb530c.png

That's right! Using the CAW Creation tools, there is now a very detailed set of Hogans out there! Those who do not want to mod the game have another option for getting Hogan without even breaking a sweat. The tags to find these Hogan CAWS are listed as followed: Shawny's Creation Suite, CAWS.ws/Smacktalks.org, Hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, and Mr. America. As for the ten sets, this is the order that they are in:  WCW Hulk Hogan '95-99, WCW Hulk Hogan '99-00, WCW nWo Hogan '96-97, WCW nWo Hogan '97-98, WCW nWo Hogan '98-99, WCW nWo Hogan '00, WWF nWo Hogan '02, WWF/WWE Hogan '02-03, WWE Mr. America '03, and lastly WWE Hogan '05-06.

Credits: Google Images, StutterStock (for some tie-dye vector patterns), Some textures directly utilized from past WWE game texture rips, Peja12 for some of the textures that he utilized for his Hogans, Defract for his Hulk Hogan face texture, Handlebar mustache, various logos and for the chest/body tattoo, EldarStorm (WCW nWo boot flames), DIGI Byte (WWF nWo and WWF/WWE Hulkamania boot flames), Tekken57 (Hogan's WCW Late '90's tie-dye wrestling tights texture via his 2K19 attire creation suite mod), and Myself for user-made textures, moveset (heavily inspired by Righteous Productions), and piecing it all together.

Also for the Hogans, there are some custom images that are used for the Titantron and want to share them as well, however you will need to upload the images to the WWE 2K Image Uploader site for it to work, as well as following a tutorial that was done on SmackTalk's YT channel.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/seid7ncs7d70n54/shawny's hogan titantron image set.rar?dl=0

As for the tutorial, that is located here.

Up next we have a few shows that have been created, which are as followed: WrestleMania XXVI (26), WrestleMania XXXVI (36), RAW ThunderDome '21, SmackDown ThunderDome '21, and WrestleMania XIX (19).

WrestleMania_XXVI_(26).thumb.png.aef2b5b8dfbe945f8dfda9dcb335d4e3.png

WrestleMania_36_(Performance_Center).thumb.png.b92ba15b2d91db618fbafef9722a84c0.png

1214890929_RAW_ThunderDome_21.thumb.png.a791a14d65eaeb9be84699b24a1dec97.png

679818557_SmackDown_ThunderDome_21.thumb.png.f651a3b3f6fb4839d9b62bb8bbb090dd.png

WrestleMania_XIX_(19).thumb.png.ca20c81a3868fb775468c77a1bc269a3.png

Credits: WWE 2K past games for XXVI's textures and XIX's Ring Apron textures, Th_Shark_Club for XXXVI (36), RAW & SmackDown ThunderDome, and myself for WM XIX's Minitron & logos.

919170310_WWF_RAW_01-02.thumb.png.6bbd6098d4d5fd3472c5c00497ea1d4f.png

Credits: Dustin-Baton_Works (Middle Minitron), ClickinGuy69 (WWF RAW 2002 Ring Apron Side One), DarkVoidPicture (WWF RAW 2002 Ring Apron Side Two), Aguila316 (WWF RAW 2002 Side Titantrons logo), Google for show logos, and Myself for the TNN logo, and both left and right Minitrons.

More content will be around in the near future, so keep an eye out for it. For now, enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I looked back at the Hogan pack and realized something was off. Turns out the skin tone and facial structure was waaaaaaaay off with these, so I went back, fixed the facial region and skin tone, and NOW I can say this pack is done. The new sets are up on the 2K19 PC CC, and the OP will be updated with a new image depicting the changes.

Thanks you two, I'm very happy with how this two-year project turned out too. It's hard to believe that I started this way back in December 2018 and went through a few revisions before it got to this point. I've always strived to get one of the best Hogan CAWS out there for the PC version of WWE 2K19 without having to resort to modding the game, and I firmly believe I achieved just that.

• 1 month later...

Okay, so there's been yet another revision that is in the works. Thanks to @Peja12, I now have a way better face texture that all are using, and have expanded the set to ten, yes, you heard me right, once started as a set of five expanded to seven, and now ten are in place! While these changes are good enough to re-upload, I will not be doing so until one final thing is revised, and that is with the boot flames. Sure, the ones on them aren't exactly too bad, but the quality is just not up there. Thankfully I found someone who I personally know that is redoing them for me in a higher quality, and once those are all down, the set will be re-uploaded and a new preview pic set will be done afterwards. The last revision pack has since been taken down until then, so for those who have d/l'd it, they can continue using them as they please. Just know that a new set will be up and around soon, so keep an eye out! I also have two shows uploaded, one of which has textures provided by Reddit user Th_Shark_Club (WrestleMania 36).

• 3 months later...
On 3/10/2021 at 9:20 AM, Petey_the_Clown said:

Dude, I been playing a lot of Battlegrounds and that Wrestlemania 2020 arena shows up a lot... you did a really nice job there.

Let's see some pics of this new Hogan in action in the nitro ring or something to give the authentic feels !

I can definitely do that! Also thanks, I'm pretty happy with how these all turned out.

20210312013044_1.jpg

20210312013457_1.jpg

20210312014310_1.jpg

20210312014909_1.jpg

Here's the pics as requested.

10 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

DAMN! that Ref took one for the team lol

That Hogan looking damn fine in gameplay sir, Brilliant work!

Haha, sometimes I just torture the ref for the heck of it, especially when they don't count fast enough. Thanks for the feedback though!

• 2 months later...
On 5/15/2021 at 10:21 PM, CuddlyCorey said:

Hey there..Late to this forum post, but I was wondering if Shawny's Raw and Smackdown Thunderdome arenas are still up on CC? 

I tried searching for them and tried "shawny" and no luck. 

How do I get in touch with them? 

Oh, they're on there, but listed underneath shows, not arenas.

Also, update on the Hogan megapack, I've made a small tweak and discarded one attire set for another that is from the times that he was wearing the yellow trunks, so the 2015/2018 attire set is gone for now.
EDIT: Actually I'm gonna re-upload the pack one more time by Monday, as I have found a new face texture!

Okay, it was one day late, but the final revision of the Hogan megapack is up! This is the very last time I will be working on them, so no more changes are planned. I will be focusing my attention now on any shows/arenas that intrigue me or that I want to attempt making for the remainder of the time that the WWE 2K19 image uploader site will be up. When WWE 2K22 comes out, some of these may be shifted over to that, but no one knows yet if the creation tools will be similar or if they will be completely rebuilt from the ground up.

Alright, it's been a while, but thanks to Defract, I was able to make some subtle improvements to the Hogan megapack, and as of now, it has all been re-uploaded once more. This hopefully will be the last time working on the Hogans, as I have really exhausted every single possibility left to do for them. Now when WWE 2K22 comes out next year, if attires are missing from Hogan (idk if there will just be one or if they'll have multiple versions of his likeness), I'll simply make sure that the game runs fine with attire changes before filling in the gaps.

Archived