Masters of the Universe

swoop

I think 2020 has hit you hard mate....

Nah seriously, I'm a big He-man fan, (yeh...one of those 80's Kids) I love these.. you really spent ages on the attention to details! He-man actually looks like him. 10/10

I didn't know  I needed this in my life, until you just created it haha

15 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

I think 2020 has hit you hard mate....

Nah seriously, I'm a big He-man fan, (yeh...one of those 80's Kids) I love these.. you really spent ages on the attention to details! He-man actually looks like him. 10/10

I didn't know  I needed this in my life, until you just created it haha

Thanks for the kind words.  Yes,  plenty of free time on my hands at the moment! :)

Thanks!

I've uploaded Beast Man as well, and have Man-At-Arms, Teela & Evil-Lyn done I just need to do move-sets for them.

I'm  not sure how Ram Man is going to turn out, haha, I've been wondering what parts I could use.  

On 8/12/2020 at 2:17 AM, Petey_the_Clown said:

I really Love these, I'm gutted I don't enough caw slots for everyone.

Might have to figure out how to get a second PSN account or something.. like Misterfiend  has 2 & Gamevolt has 4 accounts

Yep, I think I'm going to have to use my 3rd one for this and just sim the universe.

Cheers guys,

Hordak will be up later today, there is a Snake Mountain ring I have put up too.

Going to try to finish off Sorceress, Man-E-Faces & Zodak on the weekend.

Then I'll put some progress pics up for She-Ra, Mantenna, Buzz Off & Moss Man. ?

I think other than this thread you need to  spice this up a bit..  like the WCW 2k19 project..  do a bit of photoshopping and get it out on twitter and stuff... Honestly people Love Masters of the Universe.. I think people that don't even love wwe will be drawn in by this.

That's a good idea, will see what I can whip up ?

Once these next 4 are up going to need a new account so probably a good time to show 'set 1' ?

It's starting to get hard finding good face photos for some of these lesser known characters, so going through the Filmation series looking for screen grabs!

Archived